Chapter - 1: EUREKA, he knows how to smile!

"Good morning. Shona get up. It's 7 already beta" Reva came inside Swara's room. Reva caressed long, silky hairs of her beautiful daughter, Swara was sleeping peacefully with small smile adorning her face.

"Good Morning Mumma" Swara said still not opening her eyes but keeping her head on Reva's lap.

"Good Morning" Reva replied with smile, kissing her forehead.

"Come on get up now. Get ready soon I will drop you to college while going to Maheshwari House." Reva mentioned caressing her hairs and bending to look at her face.

"Maheshwari House? You are going there Mumma?" Swara asked getting up from her lap.

"Of course, Sanskar is coming today right? I need to go and help Jiji and Sujata." Reva replied casually.

"Ohh ok." Swara replied in low whisper looking other side.

"You also come there directly after college, we all decided that we will have dinner together." Reva mentioned folding Swara's comforter.

"Mumma, I have group studies with Kavya. I will go to her house after college." Swara said in low voice.

"Shona, please beta. It's big day for your Anu Aunty and Sujata Aunty. You know right how everybody loves you in that house. I don't want to listen anything. You are coming there for dinner and that's final. I will ask Dinesh Dada to pick you up from Kavya's house if you want." Reva made clear to her daughter and left from her room.

Swara went in her dressing room, opened the door of her closet there was one small box behind her dresses. She took out and opened that box there were several small things one of them was a Lego figurine. Swara took out that Lego figurine and caressed it remembering her first meet with Sanskar 15 years back.

Swara's POV

'I was just 8 years old when Papa decided that we will shift to Mumbai from Kolkata. I still remember that day when I along with my Mumma and Papa came to Mumbai. DP uncle and Ram uncle came to receive us at airport and then we went to Maheshwari House. I knew Anu Aunty and Sujata Aunty since we met couple of times when they used to visit at Kolkata. Papa, DP Uncle and Ram Uncle were three pillars of Karma Business Empire which belongs to Maheshwari's and Mehra's.' Ram uncle and Papa are best friends from childhood and Papa treat DP uncle as his big brother or should I say idol.

I was standing in front of Anu Aunty she was giving me my favourite chocolate cookies when I heard Sujata aunty saying "Come here Sanskar and Laksh"

I turned and looked at my back there were two boys standing almost of same age, but both looked like elder to me.

"Shona, this is Sanskar and this is Laksh" Sujata aunty introduced us pointing towards them one by one.

Sanskar, he was fair with deep brown eyes, sharp nose, jet black silky hairs which were falling on his forehead. He was handsome but rudeness, arrogance was oozing from his eyes. I could feel looking at his irritated face and creased forehead that he was frustrated over something and if anybody talk to him at this moment, he will burst over them. He was wearing red colour t-shirt with grey colour track pants.

Whereas Laksh, he was cute, but he gave me feeling of being notorious kid of the house who can bring everybody on their knees with his pranks, he had broad smile on his face showing his all 32 teeth.

"Sanskar, Laksh this is Swara, your Anurag uncle's daughter. They have shifted from Kolkata to Mumbai and she is soon going to join your school." Annapurna aunty said to them.

"Hi Swara" I heard Laksh voice with grin and he raised his hand for handshake. I moved my gaze from Sanskar towards Laksh. I shook my hand with him with smile giving quick glance at Sanskar. He was looking at other side with bored look on his face.