Chapter - 5: My Rapunzel

Sanskar's POV

This is not possible.

What Badi Ma was saying me and her?

No... this is not possible

Of course this is not possible

How could it be possible?

Or is this possible?

Is this REALLY POSSIBLE?

Ohh god my brain will burst with all these thoughts. I need to talk to her. I got up from my bed went in my dressing room opened the closet. I moved all my shirts and there she was My Rapunzel. I took that doll in my hands.

"Did you heard what Badi Ma said? She said you and me will make perfect pair. This is possible Rapunzel" I kissed her forehead "You will be mine. Only mine"

I was crying and smiling at the same time, I could not hold my breath. I kept that doll on my chest and I hugged her petit figure.

I still remember that day when I saw her first time. Ramesh came to call me and Lucky saying Mom is calling us to meet with guest. I was frustrated since this Lego was too difficult for me to fix and why not.... recommended age for that play set was 15 when I was just 11. Still I was trying.

I was descending the stairs when I saw one little girl standing in front of Badi Ma facing her back towards us.

I heard Mom's voice "Come here Sanskar and Laksh" and then she turned to look at us. And I lost my breath there only with her one innocent look. Her big doe hazel nut eyes, chubby cheeks, pink lips, cute nose she was the cutest girl I have ever seen till that day, in fact till today. I even forgot to change the expressions on my face looking at her. I warned my brain that I need to give her smile but somehow my brain did not process that request.

She was wearing pink colour frock, pink hair band and a doll in her hand. I forgot to blink my eyes I was looking straight in her hypnotising big doe eyes. But then I heard Lucky said something and she moved her gaze from me to him. I was so embarrassed to behave like that. 'Ohh shit, I was continuously staring at little girl.'

Lucky took her to our toy room; I came behind them. She started playing with Uttara, but I was glancing her at every now and then. She was playing with kitchen set and dolls. I was not able to concentrate on the Lego and that frustrated me even more. Then she came near me holding her doll near her chest and asked in melodious voice "Sanskar would you like to play with us?"

Ohh god! my name never sounded that beautiful to me before that day. And I almost jumped in my sit and wanted to say loudly 'yes I want to play with you' but then I look at her back it was Kitchen Set and Dolls. In morning only, I was arguing with Uttara that I will not play with girl's toys. I glanced at Lucky who was looking at me with intently. 'He will surely tell Neil and Rohan about me playing with girl's toys and then they will tease me. What should I do?'

I was frustrated what to answer her, and I blurted with irritation "I don't play with girls' stuff." I saw her gloomy face from my corner eyes, which I did not like even a bit. Lucky that idiot brother of mine offered to play and went with her jumping like monkey. I seriously wanted to kill him with my bare hands that moment.

They stayed at our house for 15 days. I used to see her, she had beautiful smile, melodious voice and pure heart. All these days I wanted to talk to her but then I myself was confused with what I was feeling about her. Whenever she was in front of me, I just wanted to keep looking at her, but she was kid. So, I used to turn and keep my stone face showing that I don't care about anyone, trying my best to avoid her. Actually, that was my precautionary measure.