Nineteen

I was mad. I was mad at Leo. He tortured me last night. Played with my body and emotions as 'punishment' and not once did I came.

He was still upset but I was mad. It is now 10:09 am and we are having breakfast. Leo was eating silently a few chairs away because I refused to sit beside him.

I was glaring at him and stabbing every piece of food in my plate. He knew I was looking at him he just didn't acknowledge it. I can't believe it. I've literally had wet dreams about him every night since he was gone and how we were going to have some hot steamy sex whenever he got back but....yeah it was my fault but at least let me have some release.

"Stop glaring at me." Leo mumbled without even looking up at me.

"You can't tell me what to do."I shot back

"I just did, you should've have done what you did."

"Well nothing happened, It's not like I cheated on you or got hurt." I roll my eyes.

"Micah the point is you lied. You told me you were going to your aunt's house and you went to a club. Something could have happen and I would be thinking you were at your aunt's and on top of that I never lied to you."

I sighed when he got up and place his plate and cup in the sink. He exited the dinning room and I knew I had to follow him and really apologize for what I did. I covered my food and threw away my juice before following Leo up to our room.

Once I was in I closed the door and lock it. I walked over and sat on the bed beside Leo who was laying down.

I went over and straddle his torso.

"I'm sorry I lied." I kiss his cheek.

"It was stupid of me to lie and I understand why you are upset because something could have happened and you wouldn't be there. I know relationships are based on trust and that's why I'm apologizing and I'm never going to lie again. It was a shitty thing to do."

Leo stared at me for a few seconds before bringing my lips down to his. This is our first passionate kiss since he's been back and gosh did I miss these soft lips.

"How was your first time clubbing?" He asked

"It was great. I'm not use to the loud music but it was fun. I mostly just danced with Anthony though." I smirk knowing he would be jealous.

"Oh really now." Leo smirk catching on to what I was doing.

"Mhmm." I smile

He mirrored my smile with one of his own. He knows I'm horny, he's known since the moment he saw me yesterday but he had other plans. I didn't know I had a pain kink, I enjoyed every moment of it except not being able to c*m.
I wrap my hands around his arms. Leo turned us over and wasted no time in removing our clothes. I was getting excited by the minute because nothing is better than morning sex but I was kind of scared Leo was up to something.
Leo pushed up against me. I couldn't think about anything else but his hand roaming my body going really close to my erection. His lips were pressed against my neck, his tongue licking my soft skin making me moan. Leo continued to suck, bite and lick my neck while moving to my d*ck.

"Oh gosh." I moan out when he suddenly grab my d*ck.

My hands grip his shoulders as he started to move his hand up and down my length.

"I want your d*ck." I gasped out

"Someone's a bit eager." I could feel him smirking against my skin. I whined and told him to hurry up.

Leo coated his long, thick length and tossed the bottle of lube away. I grip his hard c*ck and positioned the tip at my entrance just because he was taking so long and I NEED him. Call me a c*ck sl*t but it's been almost two weeks.

I was in pure pleasure from the feeling of his c*ck filling me up. "Oh..fuck you're so big". I moan shamelessly .

Leo grip my hips and got to work. Thrusting in me slowly and picking up pace when I started to moan uncontrollably. I planted my hands on his chest, Leo had a strong grip on my hips which weirdly turn me on. He lean down and kiss me on my lips, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back.  We broke apart and he continued to f*ck me mercilessly.

"I'm gonna c*m babe."

I cried as I was reaching for my d*ck. Leo suddenly stop making me frown and whine from not having release.
Leo look at me and smirk evilly. I really thought he wasn't going to make me c*m but then he told me to get on my hands on knees. I did so happily and he slapped my left ass cheek before he entered me then pulled me up so I was just on my knees with my back press against his chest. I wrapped my arms around the back of Leo's neck and he gripped my hips as he pulled out and slammed into me. He went fast and hard at a steady pace until both of us were on the verge of cumming .

"You're so tight baby".He rasped in my ear.

"Leo ....mhmm yes". I whined softly. He grip my bum pulling my cheeks further apart so he could go deeper.

"YES".I screamed.

"Oh Fuck".I threw my head back as Leo nailed my prostate with particular hard thrust.

"Fuck I love you so much".

*
*
*
*

It was now three o'clock in the afternoon and we were cuddled up in bed. Leo was sleeping, I was just laying on top of him with my eyes close thinking about whatever, mostly reflecting on earlier.

My phone vibrated on the night stand and I reached for it. I looked at the screen and saw it was a call from my aunt May.

"Hello." I answered. I was happy that she called.

"Hi honey how are you?"

"I'm fine aunt May and how are you?"

"Good good, sorry for calling so sudden it's just that.... your mom and dad are here."

"What?!" I moved quickly and accidentally kneed Leo in the crotch in the process of getting off him.

He roll over in pain but I was too busy freaking out with the news.
"Yes they just landed two hours ago and got here just now and they are DEMANDING to see their son."

"O-okay umm tell them I'll stop by tomorrow."

We said our goodbye and I hang up the phone.

"I'm so sorry baby." I said to Leo and kiss his cheek.-

"Who was that?" He groan

"My aunt, she said my parents are here."

"In the US?"

"Yes." I let out a stressful sigh

"Is that a problem?"

"Well no...kind of. I promised you that whenever I go to see them I would tell them about you and introduce you one day."

"And how is that a problem?" He ask with a raised eyebrow

Because you're a gangleader

But no I can't say that out loud. The last time we that came up we argued and almost broke up.

FLASHBACK
If I knew what I was getting myself into I wouldnt have-"

"You knew exactly what the fuck you were getting yourself into!!"Leo shouted angrily and I shut up immediately looking at him with wide eyes

"You know what I do! you know its dangerous you could have stayed away from me you want me as much as I want you and you said you'll risk it but because someone was chasing you all of a sudden you regret everything?!!well go then I'm not stopping you not this time since all I am in your life is trouble."

END OF FLASHBACK

And I fell in love with Leo and because his life isn't an open book no one will ever understands why I love him so much. Why I need him in my life, he's my motivator, my human diary, my best friend, my reason for smiling and my boyfriend. I choose to be with Leo so there is not reason for me to second think introducing Leo to my parents cause even if they disapprove I'm stilling going to leave with Leo and come back to out house.

"No it's not a problem never mind  I'm just nervous."

.