𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣

Don't mind the mistakes of any..
Cause y'all hit 50 votes in 5 minutes woahhhh

𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Me and fkn nana got in a little disagreement the other day, and I hope she comes to the hospital when u give birth so we can get right", I said eating pizza as I looked at my phone.

"Girl it's jus a argument, we always argue", Aliah said eating slowly cause her cramps were getting heavy.

"So who's coming to the hospital when u give birth", I asked and she looked up at me like I was crazy.

"You, nana his mom and me", She shrugged and bite the pizza.

"Gurlaaaaa", she said groaning cause of another cramp and I scrunched up my face.

"Call the fkn doctor cause it looks like ur giving birth", I said and she shook her head no.

"Bitch ur due tomorrow fuck u mean no", I said getting aggravated cause she wasn't tryna go to the hospital.

"Them cramps is like back to back", she said rubbing her belly and slapped the pizza in the box.

"Lemme call nana", I said looking at my phone.

She answered the phone, "hello", she said.

"Can u come over?", I asked.

"Why? Wassup", she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Aliah is getting big cramps rn", I said and she hung up the phone.

"Broooo", I heard her say as she fell back on the floor with tears forming in her eyes.

"Ima calling your doctor", I said standing up grabbing her phone.

"What's ur password?", I asked looking down at her.

"2398", she said and I put it in and went to her call log.

I called her doctor and waited, "hello Aliah", he nice voice said.

"It's not Aliah, but she's over her crying cause of her cramps", I said.

"Ohhhhh, yea can she get down here?.... fast", She said and I smiled.

"Yes we are on the way", I said smiling and hung up the phones

"Let's goooo", I said and heard knocks on the door.

I walked up to the door and opened it and seen nana, "oh my why the fuck is she on the floor", she said walking in the house.

"Her doctor said come on", I said grabbing the car seat that was on the floor and baby bag that sat beside it.

"U gotta get up ma", nana said helping crying Aliah off the floor.

I pulled out my phone and started recording, "y'all Aliah is bout to give birth", I said cheesing at the camera as I walked to the door.

I opened it and Nana had Aliah a arm around her shoulder as they walked slowly to the door.

......

"Can I get a epidural?", Aliah asked the doctor as they put needles in her.

"No we gotta go now, ur 9 centimetres", the doctor said rushing and more people came in.

"I'm happy asf", nana said geeked sitting beside me.

She was recording us on my phone, "fuck", Aliah said as tears rolled down her face.

"IT HURTSSSSSSSSS", she yelled in pain crying tryna sit up but they wouldn't let her.

......

"ONE MORE TIME", the girl said to Aliah and Aliah pushed and all we heard was loud cries.

Nana and me stood by her head the whole time and she laid her head down and closed her eyes.

"She's fine", I said in her ear as nana recorded Aliah.

"Move the camera", Aliah said covering her face wiping her tears.

"Where's my child?", she said opening her eyes looking around.

The doctor walked over with the crying little girl in her hand placing in on Aliahs bare chest.

"What's her name?", I asked wiping my tear looking at Aliah and her baby.

"Promise Sarai Price", She said running her finger down her daughters full head of hair.

She didn't take her eyes off her, she looked obsessed😍.

_______________

100 votes gang shiiii