𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗯𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

Heyyy I'm Aliah and Princess close friend, I'm the loyal one that laughs a lot so yea.

It's been a like 2 days since she fkn threw up over McDonald's, "Aliah is outside", Princess said jumping up running out her room happy.

I live with my dude...

cause me and him been together for like 4 years since grade 10 when I was 15 , now I'm 19 soooo

But we live in the suburbs now and it's nice and peaceful, but yea.

"Aye aye ayeee", Aliah said throwing up gang while she walked in dancing.

"What we gon eat today?", I said looking at my phone texting back my nigga.

"We ca-".

"Yo boobs look thickkkk", Princess said loud asf pointing at liahs chest.

She stood up and walked to the big ass mirror that leaned on the wall and started observing them with a weird face.

"I know I was looking at them yesterday", she said and shrugged walking back to the bed.

"Bitch", I said looking at her.

"I was laying on my chest n my boobs were hurting, they swollen asf", she said and looked at her phone.

Me and Princess locked eyes and I squinted my eyes at Aliah.

"Stop looking at me", she said covering her smile with her hands.

"Are u a virgin", me and Princess said at the same time and I started laughing.

"Jinx u owe me a soda", I said giggling and Princess waved me off smiling.

"Ima buy the food since i got paid today", Aliah said bouncing her shoulder poking out her lips.

"Bitch", Princess said slapped her shoulder and Aliah punched her shoulder.

"Don't touch me like dat", she said mugging her phone.

"Ur so aggressive", Princess said shaking her head.

"K so what we ge-"

"ARE U A VIRGIN HOE", I yelled and Aliah looked at me shocked.

"I'm looking this shit up cause wha", I said going on Safari.

"Ur google brainwashed anyways I don't care", she said waving me off.

"Are u a virgin?", Princess said standing up looking at Aliah frustratedly.

"N- YES", she yelled and I started choking and laughing.

"Hold the fuck up", I said standing up and put my hands on my knees looking at her.

"U just fkn said no hoe", Princess said looking at Aliah laugh.

"U guys are buggin", She said laughing looking at her phone.

"Ur mom is going to whip ur ass sooo bad yo, you know she don't care about that shit", I said clapping while I spoke cause I know how her mom is.

I watched Aliah get her ass whopped like 5 times and it was cute.

"Liahhhhh, ur mom if gonna go crazy", Princess said and Aliah mugged us.

"I'm a virgin sit down I was playin", she said and I huffed shaking my head.

"We getting subway", she said smiling at her phone.

*ding*

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙝 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧🧸💍
𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘢.

I slide his message away and turned off my phone, I was worried.

"I'm sorry but ion believe u", I said looking at her boobs.

"K", she shrugged and Princess started smiling.

"I believe her, cause who the fuck is she fucking no one wants to take a girls virginity", Princess said and laid back.

"K I ordered our food", Aliah said and huffed then we locked eyes.

......

She walked in the room with our food dancing, "ayeeee", she said and put the bag on the floor and ripped it open.

"Next time can u cook for us?", Princess said looking at Aliah the chef.

"Yerp", She said taking out her food.

I grabbed my food and sat back on the chair.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I opened my food and it smelled beautiful, "Oh your belly fine with that?", nana said and I sucked my teeth and bit into my sub.

I scrunched up my face and sat it out on the paper, "what the fuck", i said opening my sub.

"This mayo is fucking dirty", I said and scraped it off with my finger.

"Bitch whatttt LAST MONTH U PUT EXTRA MAYO ON YO SHIT", nana started yelling as I closed my sub and took a bite into the BLT sub.

"So what", I said and swallowed the food.

......

"I'm still fucking hungry yo", I said drinking my sprite.

"Ur fat yo", Princess said laughing and nana stared at me making me laugh.

"Stop looking at me", I said stick i my middle finger up at her and laid my head on the floor closing my eyes.

"Ye go to sleep ho", nana said and I smiled.

_______________

💭?

Voteeeeeeeee tf!