𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

One more month and I drop my baby, YET still don't have a name.

My pregnancy is now hitting me, like it's jus not it.

I'm sick and ughhhh, ion have no one to complain to. It's weird cause I'm still a child forced to be grown cause of my poor actions.

"Aliahhhh", my aunt said walking in my apartment with her computer on.

"Yes ma'am", I said and she hard a big smile on her face.

"Ur check is gonna be fkn hugeeeee this month", she said sitting down on my bed placing her computer down.

"Wym?", I asked smirking.

"Yo dashian lashes are the 5 collection to get sold out the month", she said making me smile.

"Why u ain't tell me I was making saleessssss", I said smiling hard asf as my baby kicked me.

"I was supposed to tell u but then I was like hold up, why is her lashes flying like this and I was like no I gotta surprise her", she said and I started laughing as I smiled hard asf.

"I'm bout to cry", I said covering my face with my hands.

"No don't cry this is amazing", she said and I nodded wiping the tears that fell from my eyes.

"I'm happy asf", I said and she just stared at me smiling.

"Soon you are going to have to work from home and shopping them yourself", she said and I scrunched up my face.

"I know ur confused but the deal was they can only do ONE thing for us and that was the lashes", she said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's coo, so they gon de the bathing suits?", I said and she nodded her head lookin in the computer.

"People are wondering who's selling these lashes on ur instagram, are u gonna do a reveal?", she said and i huffed.

"No I like it like this, maybe when I drop her and get on my feet THEN yea", I said and she nodded her head typing.

"Are most orders are from our city so that's good, shipping fees are good", she said making me smile.

"I can go to sleep peacefully now, I'm good", I said closing my eyes smirking.

......

"Bitch why the fuck was Fiona promoting ur lashes on her story", Princess said calling me and I was confused.

"Who's that?", I said confused.

"Ohhh Stacks girl", she said and I started smiling.

"Yup let her, let her cash the fuck out period... allat going straight to my daughter", I said and she started laughin.

"K I'm going to sleep cause I paid tomorrow and I'm happy".

"Alr ima let yo pregnant ass sleep", she said and I hung up on her.

_______________

Next chapter she giving birth, I'm happy asf.

Ima need 50 votes.