26*

Your P.O.V.~

"The energy from the moonstone must've created the fault line," Willa said running out of the gym ads you and your friends following her.

You all looked down at the crack in the ground which ran for as far as the eye could see. Standing at the edge as you stood there in the hallway. So this crack must run from here all the way to below Seabrook Power.

"What?" You asked looking at Wyatt unsurely.

Did this mean that that the moonstone was still safe? Did this mean that you might actually be able to keep your werewolf, boyfriend alive? Wyatt seemed to have the same idea, as he squeezed your hand turning to Willa, determination written on his face.

"If we follow this crack, it may lead us to the moonstone." He said looking down into the ground.

"So it's only buried and not destroyed." You said coming to a conclusion as the others nodded.

"We have to get to it," Willa said jumping down into the ditch.

"Quickly, while we still can!" Wyatt said jumping down before picking you up by the waist and carefully helping you down.

"It's this way!" Wynter said pointing ahead of herself, as Willa stumbled over some rocks.

"I see the light!" Willa responded as indeed you spotted the light of the moonstone.

"It's coming from Seabrook Power!" You said as Wyatt squeezed your hand leading you forward as you picked up your skirt carefully.

"Here it is!" Willa screamed running into a small cave, excitedly.

You and the rest of the wolves scrambled into the cave looking at the glowing light pink moonstone. It was kept in a brown wire cage, Willa and the other wolves quickly put their necklaces on the rock. You watched in awe, as they all seemed to gain strength growling as their eyes glowed.

"We have to move it out of here," Wyatt said putting his hands on the rock's cage.

"Legend says that together, our pack can move the stone," Willa said putting her hands on the cage. "All of us, lift!"

Together the werewolves along with you began to pick up the cage, only to drop it back down on the ground. It was too heavy. How were you supposed to get it out of you couldn't even pick it up!?

"It's too heavy." You muttered frustratedly, as Wyatt groaned.

"There's not enough of us," Wyatt said shaking his head in frustration.

"Then maybe you need to expand your pack." Addison's voice called out as she stepped into the cave.

"Addison?" You called out smiling. 

"We came here to help." She said stepping forward as she held onto the cage. "Come on, everyone!" She said motion for the rest of the Zombies, and humans to help.

"We got this!" You all shouted as they grabbed part of the moonstone to lift.

"Hurry, before it's too late!" Willa, said as you began to lift.

"Together lift!" You and Wyatt called out together, as everyone lifted the moonstone. 

Together you move towards the cave entrance only to hear a crash. After the dust got out of your face, you realized that a giant rock slab fell in front of the cave entrance. We were locked inside the cave! What were we going to do!?

"Chamber's collapsed." You said groaning.

"We can't carry the moonstone through," Willa said as we placed the moonstone back down onto the ground stretching our arms.

"Your Z-band! It's still broken. Zed, take it off, and lift the slab!" Eliza said excitedly to Zed who just shook his head excitedly.

"Okay, Zed, you can do this!" Addison said squeezing his hand.

"I'm not ready. What if I can't control it?" Zed asked scared of hurting anyone.

"Zed, you have to," Wynter said looking around scaredly.

Zed, finally caved, disabling his z-band, as he lifted up the slab with his super strength. Youn and the rest of the werewolves, zombies, and humans lifted the moonstone through the cave entrance as fats as possible before dropping the moonstone. You turned around waiting for Zed only to hear a crash as the slab fell

"Oh, no!" You screamed as Addison moved forward.

"Zed! Zed! Are you okay?" Addison called as Zed stepped out of the dust.

"Yeah. I'm me." Zed said smiling as he hugged Addison.

"We crushed it! We nailed it! We so rock! Yes!" Wynter aid screaming as she jumped up and down. "Too much?" She asked turning to Willa.

"Perfect!" Willa said jumping up and down with Wynter excitedly.

"We did it! Say 'brains.'" Eliza said holding up her tablet to take a picture of Zed and Addison.

"Brains!" They called out excitedly smiling.

"We're getting our first zombie on the Prawn wall of fame!" Eliza said as Wyatt howled.

You copied him howling directly after him with the other smiling at him.

"Hey, you said that perfectly," Wyatt said smiling don't at you as he kissed you on the forehead.

"Thanks." You said blushing.

"Of course pup."