(17) - Falling

I turn off the shower and drape a towel around me. James dropped me home yesterday right after our lunch and I completely wasted the day by watching the American horror story.

Today is Sunday which means no work. But our Gala is waving a huge red flag, I didn't prepare a shit and I almost freaking out.

I exit the bathroom and looked at the clock which is pressed to my wall which read '10:00'am.

Damn good start. I roll my eyes at myself before picking a floral dress. I blow dry and did my makeup then curled my hair before slipping into my dress.

The doorbell goes off...

"Emma is here." Red sang and remove my phone from the charger.

"Hey. Mommy." I mock her, giving Emma a teddy bear hug. She is wearing a seaweed green jumpsuit. "Congrats."

"Thank you." she chuckles.

"Ready?" Red ask practically panting most probably because of the last-minute cleaning.

"Yup." I nod and off we are going to urban. Emma had a car so it saved us a lot of time.

Once we at our destination we kept on wandering off to things which we don't even need.

"Look at this dress." Red picks a red dress with a long slit.

"That was a good one." Emma nods her head when she sees swarms around the clothes.

After 30 minutes, the result comes exactly zero for me. Emma and Red probably tried a hundred ones by now. I make my way to wear prom type of dresses were.

My eyes lock with a sexy V-neck grey dress with beading. I pick it and try it on in the trial room.

It's gorgeous but out of my comfort zone. It's also had a slit but it only appears when you walk. I bite my lips in a dilemma. I take my phone and posed for a few pictures and send it.

Message delivered to James.

I got an immediate response from him,

*Sexy but definitely a big no for Gala*

*why not?*

*Because you are so tempting in that dress. Completely inappropriate. Not approved. *

*This is dress is it then*

I push the curtain with an evident smirk on my face.

"Jesus. James will love definitely this." Emma compliments.

"Sure he did." I roll my eyes sarcastically. He doesn't get to choose what I should wear and I shouldn't.

"Girl damn." Red appears from the curtain in a purple dress with a lot of beads which Emma immediately rated with a thumbs down.

Emma is simply sitting on a chair, chilling with her drink, rating dress with thumbs up and thumbs down. She picked a royal blue off-shoulder, full sleeve dress that appreciates her body well.

"I'm taking the red dress." Red groans, digging through piles of the dress until she finds hers.

"That's it. Done with the dress and now shoes." Emma announce.

I change back to my dress and hunt for perfect heels that would go with this dress.

"Talk something.." Emma said while chewing her straw.

"Well, Matt and I fucked again last night, and we kinda broke my bed." Red shrugs and Emma and I coughed awkwardly.

"Well, less interesting than then." Emma eye me asking me to spill the beans.

"Well, we didn't sex yet. But he said he loved me and asked to move in with him." I said.

"He confessed his feeling? Just two weeks into your relationship and plus he asked you to move in him?"

"Exactly." Red rolls her eyes.

"Well, we had an-"

"And they kissed... Well and good again." Red cut me and glare at her.

"Well lucky you." Emma sing, picking royal blue soft texture heels.

Lucky me? She is the one who has the most perfect relationship and she saying lucky me?

"Lucky me? You are a lucky bitch." I snort.

"No. It took almost one year for Alex to confess his feelings and us 'not even official. So, I broke up and that's when some realization hits him even after being his girlfriend, it took a lot of time for him to announce us as official. I had to be patient." Emma spill.

Oh. I didn't know that. Guess, no relationships are perfect as I think it was.

We buy our shoes and went straight to Nobu. Different thoughts swarming in my brain.

"Two king Crab Tempura Amazu and a Black cod with Miso" Emma orders.

I look at Red's relationship. She and Matt have sex an now she can't even distinguish between feeling and pleasure.

My eyes drat to Emma. Alex took a slow pace to confess feelings. Falling in love slowly, stepped back to announce her official which took a major turn off in Emma.

Analysis of my story, everything just happened zigzag. Even though it's been just two weeks it's like we have been together forever. He didn't hold off his feeling. He claimed to be his.

*I'm coming to pick you up. Where you at?* my notification goes off. Talking of the devil.

*@nobu* I text back.

Regardless of what it might look like, no relationship is perfect. Each has their struggles they must work through. The truly great relationships are those where the people care about each other to work through, find solutions to them, and never stop caring more for their partner than they do for themselves.

I spot James walk into Nobu, just in his regular outfit, his eyes search and finally falls on me, an immediate smile makes its way to his smile.

There is something in the way he looks at me it's as if my heart knows that he is the missing piece. He makes me believe there is nothing in this world I can't be, a singer, a dancer, a freaking PA of a freaking CEO. I never know what he sees in me but there is something in the way he looks at me.

He reaches me and pecks a kiss on my lips. He picks my shopping backs and Stretches out his hand for me to hold.

Maybe there is a lot of things I still don't know about him, Maybe I don't even know him, maybe he would break my heart but I'll run back him again when he does.

Because I accept the risk. Because he is worth it. Because matters to me. Because he makes me feel alive. Because he makes me happy. Because makes me feel special. Because... I love him, I may sound stupid but I give a shit about it.

I take his hand gladly and wave goodbye to the smirking Emma and red.

Life changes in a heartbeat. Relationships aren't perfect they just need to be real.

_______♥︎_______

Double update y'all ❤️

Not edited *