(35) - Dodge The Bullet

"When the hell will she is wake up?"

"Nah, I'm pretty sure she is dead," a second voice commented.

"She is breathing fine." the other reasoned.

My head was throbbing as if a trunk went through me. I try to open my heavy eyelids.

"See, she is alive."

Two figures stood before me in my blurred vision. Where the hell am I?

I immediately regret when I tried to touch my face with my hands which were tied up to a cold steel bar. I was sitting on a dirty floor with manufacturing cement all over the place. An abandoned manufacturing building.

Great place to die in!

"Hey, you good?" a guy asked me as if everything was normal.

"Dude, you just freaking Kidnapped me into a strange haunted building and you are asking me if I'm good? Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Thanks for asking." I scoffed, wiggling from my position which will certainly bring bruises on my skin.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Hell." Natasha Clairemont emerges into the screen. Fantastic!

"Well, you need to be more precise than that." I snapped.

My eyes caught a glimpse of John walking past the corner with a little figure sleeping in his arms. Josh!

"Hey, what did you do to Josh?" I screamed.

"A little dose of sedation. He will be fine." another fruity voice answered.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice was breathy and rusty. My sore throat was giving up on me.

"Isn't it obvious darling? Revenge. I just wanted revenge." Amara sang and crouched to my level.

"Everything would have gone in peace if you haven't emerged up into the drama. If you hadn't stepped up to James's life, he would not have ever known about Josh. Luna would have fallen into my trap but now... I have to take the harsh way to get what I want." she takes out her pistol and places it above my chest.

"Babe, you said you just wanted to make sure Josh was okay. What's this now?" our heads snapped to the owner of the voice. Natasha.

"Guilty must be punished, sweetheart. I'm bitter than Karma." Amara smugs.

"How long did it take you to come up with that one?" I snorted.

"Shut.up." she gritted pushing the metal further to my chest.

"Ma'am, everything is going well. The boy is in the room with guards all over. McQueen has no clue where she is. We need to drop her off before they find her take the boy with them." John said, eyeing me.

Amara nods and spoke, "Bullet dodging is one such make-believe ability invented by Hollywood. Regardless of your speed and finesse, no human can dodge a bullet at close range. The bullet is simply traveling too fast. Even the slowest handguns shoot a bullet at 760 miles per hour. " what the hell is she talking about?

"You won't even see it coming. Like this." I was sure a bullet was fired from the gun but like they say if you hear the sound of a bullet, then it wasn't for you.

I watched in horror: John falling limp to the cold ground. A bullet pierced right through his head.

She killed him. Amara killed John?!

"We are leaving and I have no more use of him. He is just better off dead. We are going far away with Josh and once we hear the sad news of Luna's departure to hell. I'll right back to pay my regards but before that w,e have something to sort out don't we?"Amara continues and I cling onto the last straw of hope.