(10) - One Week Later

One week has passed since James and I have been dating

One week has passed since James and I have been dating. I got to know more about him and he is gradually putting down his walls yet there is some uncertainty deep inside my heart-- the fear of being heartbroken.

I still remember my golden piece of advice from my mom gave, she said: "Pumpkin listen carefully, one night stands and bad boys might seem to be a  fun roller-coaster but believe me they will break your heart leave your heart in pieces, and would never look behind the mess that they have created. They have no strings attached."

Her piece of advice did scare me skin to bones but my dad's advice was just amazing that I longer gave a fuck about moms. He said: "One nightstand? Not a good idea. You should always do two nights stands. One for each side of the bed."

I look at my dressing mirror satisfied with my appearance

I look at my dressing mirror satisfied with my appearance. I'm wearing my new front button closure-lined - soft mid-weight weaved fabric - boxy fit with front pockets and collar. My hair into a messy bun - swiping my clear lipgloss.

I know it's slightly unofficial but as for now, I'm good with it, because legame is having a fall Gala and there are a lot of things to get it down which means running up and down the 25-floor building.

For the past few days, James and I were equally busy. We see each other in the morning and have some time together and run for meetings and stuff and then in the evening's we try to catch up for a goodbye kiss but the biggest issue is: a simple chaste kiss immediately turns into a massive toe-curling kiss.

"Emily. We are running late. Just because your hooking up with your boss doesn't mean, you can advantage of that." Red screams on top of her throat.

It's her first day and I know she is too nervous about that but trust me this is for nothing.

"Coming," I yell back and slip my new I-phone into my pocket.

Well, did I tell you legame just simply give their employees free phones but mine came with an I-pad pro, air pods, a MacBook, and a sticky notes which said 'For you ♥︎ - J'