Our universe

*****Hey guys, welcome to my story. I want to point out, that it might contain some grammar errors, but overall, Thank you for stopping by. Please vote and comment as well. I will also like to add that this story belongs to me and any similarities with other stories are just coincidence. Please don't feel offended by any of the content of this story, since it's all fictional. This story will also contain mature content, but I will warn readers when a chapter contains it. Thank you so much. I base this story on urban legends and other myths and conspiracy theories, so you might have heard of some of it. Enjoy!!******

                                                                            Introduction

Earth, is the mother to all living species. A beautiful planet surrounded by blue water and green plants. Our mother Earth, is considered among many, to have the perfect conditions to create life. To this days, is the only know planet to contain life, or at least that is what scientist and others Believe. Many people out there, feel we are not alone in this universe and that we are constantly being observed by other superior races, who are waiting for the perfect time to come in contact with us. Others, feel we have already being contacted by before. Historians believed we can't be alone in this universe and there is many evidence supporting that. 

Well, they were right. Aliens have visited our planet for centuries and they are still doing it. Some might be walking next you without you even realizing it, others  just hide waiting for the perfect moment to come out.  Some might be kind, while others, are considered to be the definition of evil. It is said by many, that these alien race are still living on Earth because they all have a purpose.

According to some historians, there  were 7 alien races who came across our planet.

The first race is The Nordics. The are considered to be protectors of our planet and helping humans spread their kindness. The Nordics are tall, blonde with blue eyes, and pale skin. They come in contact with humans often, but have no reason to harm them. The Nordics were considered like gods for many because of their role in helping humans obtained peace and live among each other happily.

 The Nordics were considered like gods for many because of their role in helping humans obtained peace and live among each other happily

The  Pleiadians, are also a race considered to be kind to humans and they look the most like humans. Pleiadians are said to still be living among us and that there is no way to tell apart one from a human. Their purpose is also to spread kindness and help humans from any other race that wants to hurt them, but they also had another major purpose.