visions

*****I'm so sorry it Took me along time to update, sorry for the wait. Here is another chapter. Enjoy!!!!******

My entire body, had being taken over by some force I couldn't control. An electricity sensation radiated through my heart and head. I was stuck there, levitating in the air  trying to comprehend what I was feeling while a frightened Ethan stared at me. The electricity sensation, suddenly change to a feeling of absolute power. My eyes began to blurred and images appeared starting with our planet earth's formation, until the present. Then I saw the moon, the sun, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and the milky way. The entire universe stood before my eyes; surrounded with millions of galaxies. I was mesmerized by the beauty and the immense amount of power the universe was creating in me. The vision changed abruptly and I found myself, standing alone in what appeared to be a massive desert. It was dark and as I looked up, I could see galaxies of different colors all over again. 

"Beautiful isn't it?"  a voice said next to me. I turned around and saw a beautiful, blonde, pale, and very tall women next to me. My eyes widened and I took a step back.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused. The lady gave me a soft smile and approached me, but I took another step back.

"You don't have to be scare of me" The lady said.

"Who are you?" I asked 

"My name doesn't matter. What matters is this" She said, grabbing my hand and lifting it up to reveal the diamond shinning on my finger.

"This is more important than anything. You have found it, sister so now you must take care of it and find the rest before they do" The lady said with a serious face.

"What? Find what? Who? What is going on?" I asked taking my hand away from hers.

 She took a step, grabbed both of my shoulders and whispered slowly on my ear.

 "They will come for you"

"Who?" I asked with my heart beat accelerating.

"Don't trust them, they will trick you, find our allies" The lady said. She gave me a big push and I fell down on the sand sinking on it, I tried desperately to get out, but the sand consumed me. I let out a deep breath and I was brought back to reality falling down hard on the snow. 

I laid on the snow, breathing hard. My heart was beating so fast, it was almost going to pop out of my chest. Cold sweat ran through my forehead, down my cheek, while my lips tremble.

"Are you OK?" A blue pair of eyes asked me.

I cleared the sweat from my forehead and tried standing up. Ethan reached for my hand and slowly lifted me up.

"I'm....Fine" I whispered.

"Are you sure?" Ethan asked with a concern tone.

"Yes!" I replied.

"What happened to me?" I asked him. Ethan let out a sigh and bit his bottom lip.

"I don't know. I'm as shock as you are" Ethan said avoiding my eyes. His gaze suddenly felt on the diamond ring. The words "Don't trust them, they will trick you" echoed in my head. I took a step back and clenched my fist.

"Why do you want the diamond so bad?" I asked him. Ethan looked at me and pressed his lips together.

"I have to protect it" He said.

"From who?" I asked

"I can't tell you"

"Why not?"