Chapter One

~ Cover designed by me 😊 ~

"Mum, I wanna sit beside Aurora," states my younger sister Becky. I look up at flights, waiting to see our plane.

"Honey, I don't mind where you sit but you better ask your sister," mum replies while looking at some magazines. "Should I buy this one Aurora?" she then asks turning to me. I roll my eyes before turning around to look at whatever it was, you'd think my mum could choose what to buy.

"Mum, it's completely up to you, but I would get the other one if I knew you. Which I do," I point out. My mum smiles and nods her head.

"You're right baby girl," she tells me smiling as she head up to the checkout.

"Baby girl," I mumble angrily under my breathe. Becky, my sister hears me and giggles. I poke my tongue out at her, she does the same and I smile. Becky and I were six years apart, she had more of mums look. They shared the same features, tan skin, long blonde hair and their beautiful big brown eyes. Me on the other hand, looked like Dave { My father } we had the same brown hair, the same golden skin and big blue eyes.

"So can I please-e sit beside you on the plane," she begs me, giving me her puppy dog eyes. There was one thing you needed to know about Becky, she adored me, she wanted to be like me. But I didn't want her to be me and do what I've done. Becky needed to be her own twelve year old self, and have fun with her friends.

"Yes!" I say sighing quietly. "You can sit beside me, but don't annoy me or else," I warn her. Becky claps her hands, smiling and happy that I was letting her sit beside me. I was about to walk somewhere, when someone bumped into me, knocking me over.

"Watch where you're fucking going!" I yell angrily, but the person kept on walking. "Fuck you too, have a nice fucken day," I mumble under my breathe, pissed off. Who knocked someone over and then didn't even notice, and kept on walking. Well this person sure did, I didn't even see if it was a guy or girl.

"Watch your tongue Aurora," mum warns me, coming back and glaring at me.

"My bad," I say casting my attacker who was still walking an evil glare. "But that fucker..."

"AURORA!" mum shouts at me.

"Fine, fine calm down. They bumped into me and then kept on walking, that's rude," I tell her angrily. I should turn around and chase that person down, trust me, I was about too.

"Flight AJ126 will be boarding in five minutes," a voice overhead informs us through the speakers.

"That's us!" cries Becky excitedly, she stops playing with the hem of her top and jumps up.

~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~

"Finally, we're home," mum cries happily and relieved to see the small house in front of us. The plane ride was four hours long, Becky talked non-stop the whole way. It annoyed me but mum said I had to be nice, so I got my phone, earplugs and listened to music.

"It looks..." Becky starts looking at the thing that was considered a 'house'. It was not a house, more like a box, a very small and ran down box. Fence posts were on the ground, knocked over, weeds were everywhere. The 'box's' walls had the paint flecking off, windows looked dirty. I didn't exactly want to go inside, I was scared of what it would look like.

"Uh mum?" I say, still staring at the 'box'. "Please tell me you have the wrong house," I say glancing at her. Mum just waves her hand and walks up the pathway.

"Sure it doesn't look like much to begin with, but here's the fun part," she says excited.

"There's a fun part?" I question her, what ever she has to say is not going to be fun.