25.

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

11:36 PM.
HER ROOM.

i sat in my room.. writing in my notepad drifting away from studying.
i had brent playing over my speakers while i sat in a silk pajama set. over the few days i found myself being isolated from everyone.
not for any particular reason, just got caught up in my room and it just so happens to be that the only people I've seen lately was my brother and ma.

the area been quiet, seems like everyone has been on the same thing as me . me and the crew just been sending distant texts over the phone.

crime related manhood got u assed out nigga.

in the middle of my thoughts ranting i hear the doorbell downstairs ringing. being the only one home most of the time, i walk downstairs with my cold feet hitting the hardwood floors. i turn on the hall light before looking through the peephole.
i see xavier looking bent over and holding his arm.
i scrunch my eyebrows up before opening the door and seeing him look up at me.
i see multiple scratches and bruises over his skin aswell as blood seekin through his hand.

i quickly hold his side and guide him inside. "what happened zay?" i say calmly , keeping my thoughts at the bare minimum.
"the... the dudes... tha was wit tre that one day man.." i see he is struggling his words out and i shush him.

i walk over to the window peeking out , seeing his car , "you drove yourself here? instead of the hospital or sum?" , "they was gon question shit."
i nod before sitting him on a chair by the island in the kitchen.
i jog upstairs going into my ma's bathroom , opening drawers until i finally see a kit. i grab it along with some alcohol.

i go downstairs and see him leaning his head on his arm.
i go up to him , putting the kit next to him and standing between his legs . i put my hand on his chin lightly guiding him to look at me .
i pick up a cotton pad putting alcohol on it before dabbing it over his cuts holding it for a second.
he hisses before mutting out some cuss words. "got damn" he whispers under his breath with clenched teeth.

"you know once im done you gon have to talk to me." he nods quickly like hes asking me to just hurry up.
i continue to clean his face before putting antibacterial gel over his face cuts and a gauze on his arm.

he gets up slowly and i shake my head, "do i need to call kavon?" he shakes his head, "no... he's wit some girl right now."
i smile in my head before walking to the fridge and getting him water , i take his shoes off before helping him upstairs .
as we get upstairs i lay him in my bed and sit in the middle with my legs criss-crossed.