13.

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

"and just that? y'all just .. talked like tha then you left?"

"yes ma'am"

"just like that."

"yup."

"damn sis , must've been that bad."

"it really was.. i guess ian even know what i did until then." i said back to her continuing to look at the road.

"well, he had a point th-"

"ashanti shut the hell up that ain't what i wanna hear right now." i say scrunching my face up.

"my bad my bad, but let's just go to the mall like always , relax yoself , rejuvenate yo soul and be city girls aight?"

i smile and shake my head continuing to drive.

...

We walked into Lenox mall, this got damn shootin range.

ashanti and i pull up to the mall before parking , grabbing our bags and walking in.

"so , what the fuck the plan is? where we goin first ?" ashanti says turning to me.

"food court."

she cheeses and daps me up before starting to do a little skip on the way to the food court.

we walk into the food court looking around at each restaurant in here,

it be that hurt when you mad hungry and craving every restaurant in the food court...

ashanti pulls me to chick fil a without givin me a second thought.

we get in line skipping a few bow legged kids and jump to the middle.

"fuck dem kids." ashanti says giving them a stank face.

"bitch look." she adds onto while lookin at me , tiltin ha glasses down looking around.

i wave her off and walk up to the register. i look down at my purse then ashanti and i look at the register worker as he looks up from the keys.

"bitch..."