53

- HOUSTON, texas

- HOUSTON, texas.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

""𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚍, 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞"."

𝙠𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙣 & 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙡..

3rd prs.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

blue light peered through the room of aysja and xavier's hotel room.

they were both awoken by the constant phone calls.

"whats going on?" aysja sat up, grabbing the phone.

seeing kavons caller ID spread throughout the phone.

she rubbed her eyes a bit more, "wassup von?" she said in a tired voice.

"GET YALL ASS UP!!! NEOWW!!! MY DAMN SON IS COMING MAN" he yelled through the phone.
"wait huh?" her voice cleared up and was now wide awake.

"KENDALL WATER BROKE MANNNN, meet us at the hospital bro" he said, sounding like he was panicking.

aysja and mouthed the news to xavier, causing him to hop up and brush his teeth.

aysja followed behind, slipping on her clothes and brushed her teeth.

they grabbed their bags, hurrying out the hotel room.

"damn the baby comin already?" xavier said as they both hopped in the car, " i swear, i coulda swore kendall ass just got pregnant." aysja said shaking her head.

they drove in comfortable silence, both excited for their nephew.

'damn, finally she can come drink n be a thot wit' us.' aysja thought.

"what you said?" xavier says , turning his head to her with a raised eyebrow.

damn.

"shid ian say nun but a thang sweetheart."

"oh okay." he says speeding up.

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

the couple walked down the halls quickly, looking from the right room.

the followed the sound of screaming , walking into the room quickly.

they saw kavon and j screaming out of nerves towards eachother, while kendall laid in the hospital bed, deadfacing them.

the girls sat in the hotel room chairs, shaking their head and kavon and j's actions.