𝟐

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟵:𝟯𝟵𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Why you ain't been texting me back?" I rolled my eyes as I sipped on my liquor

"You don't know how to continue a conversation you know how much weight it is carrying a conversation? My back be hurtin because of you" I explained.

Of course one of the niggas I'm talking to just had to be at this kickback. I stopped texting him back two weeks ago and his goofy ass was in my face. I could never.

"I told you ion like face-timing" He mugged me.

"Then what do you like? Cuz the three times we was on facetime you was kept asking "wAtChU wanNa tALk aBoUt" I looked at him like he was goofy.

"Bitch fuck you" He frowned.

"Ok" I shrugged turning around as I bumped into someone. I kissed my teeth seeing my cup fall on the floor with all my juice falling out.

"Bruh watch where you going" I mugged the random as he pushed past me.

"Bitchass" I mumbled watching him walk off.

"You not gon clean that up?" I turned back around seeing the nigga from the corner store the other day.

"The owner of this house can do that" I shrugged and he nodded. I walked over to him deciding to start a conversation.

I was a bold ass bitch. I was the type to approach a nigga and then cut them off a few weeks later.

"Yo name Vic?"

"Donavic but people call me dat" He looked everywhere but me and I ain't like that.

"Why you here? You look like you dying inside" I laughed.

"I'm just here to make sum money then I'm out" He shrugged.

"You sell?" I eyed him.

"Nah I sell hoodies and ski masks" He chuckled.

"How much?" I pulled out a $20.

"$10 for the hoodie, $15 for the ski mask" He told me. 

"I wanna pink ski mask" I handed him a $20.