𝟒𝟏

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟳𝗔𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"I would like to start off by saying thankyou everyone who came today as we lay my baby sister Star to rest today" I sniffled.

"Star was smart, kind, always looked out for others. I just wish I could've looked out for her these last past months and maybe things could've been different" I sobbed.

I paused for a second looking at the few familiar faces in the church as I talked about Star who was now dead. I felt so guilty, I didn't even deserve to be speaking on her right now.

"I'm sorry I can't do this" I ran out the church.

I cried harder as I made my way outside. It's been a week since Bugo killed Star. Just like Bugo wanted, they believed the suicide story and here we was putting Star to rest but how could I even put Star to rest when even the way she died was a lie?

"Toni" I heard.

I looked back seeing my dad standing behind me. Even though me & Star ain't have the same day he still looked at Star as one of his own, he was hurting too.

"Stop beating yourself up Toni. It ain't yo fault" He pulled me into a hug.

"Yes it is daddy. I should've been there for her" I cried.

"You can't save everybody" He sighed.

"I was just tryna protect ha & that only lead to her hating me and now I can't even tell her I'm sorry" I sobbed.

I'm positive the stress I was dealing wit right now was gon kill my baby before I even get to the abortion clinic and I ain't even gon be mad.

"What's going on witchu? You've changed this ain't the daughta I raised" He looked at me.

"Ion know anymore" I shrugged.

"And why Vic ain't here?" He asked.

"We broke up" I sniffled.

"Why you ain't tell me?" He frowned.

"Cuz I'm still not over it" I shrugged.

"I'm staying down here for the rest of the week" He said.

"But daddy-"

"Ion even wan hear it. You obviously need me and I ain't leaving you & Daijah down here by yaselves as vulnerable as you is right now" He eyed me.

"But-"

"Save it. Now let's get back inside" He said.

"Ight" I sniffled grabbing his arm.

I just wanna forget about today.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"How was the funeral?" Bugo smirked as he looked at me as I walked inside his house.