28

Sorry y'all. I had the busiest couple weeks😭🥺.

Kartier Grant

"Why won't you come get me?" Kayla cry baby ass whined on the phone

"I'm on the block right now." I told her.

"So what?" She asked. "Lemme help you work."

"You bored? Go chill with Symone."

"I just came back from her house and my mama ain't home." She whined even more. "My bestie out there? Go put him on the phone."

I sucked my teeth before handing Cody the phone. After they had they little conversation I handed Cody my car keys.

"Go get her whining ass." I told him.

"You gon have ha ass out here fighting." He said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Look at them sluts." He pointed at Jade and a couple of her friends across the street.

"I ain't worried bout them." I said. "They know how we coming behind Kayla."

"You right." He said. "But um....if you give me ten dollars I'll knock all them hoes over with the car like bowling pins."

"Ten? Nigga go get your best friend before she start crying." I told him.

*

"Babyyyyyy." Kayla jumped on me.

"Hey beautiful." I said kissing her.

"I missed you." She pouted.

"I missed you too." I said. "Now get ya ass back in the car."

The smile dropped off of her face.

"What?" I asked. "Shit ain't safe out here. You know this."

"But I just....I hate you." She mumbled before getting in my car.

"You what?" I asked.

"Love you." She said as she slammed the car door shut.

"Cody, watch her real quick. I got a customer." I said as I read the text that said I'm around the corner.

"Watch me? I ain't no damn baby." Kayla rolled the window down and rolled her eyes.

I walked down the block and around the corner and met the customer. It was a young nigga. I could easily finesse his ugly ass but I ain't going to.