03

Kayla Reign Paxton
2 days later

"Not saying that you can't pull him, but you know why he gave you his number?" Breasia asked.

"Why?" I asked parting her hair.

"The guys was talking bout that whole situation and shit." She said.  "Then one of them brought you up."

"Who the guys?" I questioned wondering why people was talking about me.

"Cam, Cody, and Boog. Karti was there too." She said. "But Boog was saying you was cute and shit—"

"Who is Boog?" I scrunched my face up. "How he know me?"

"He was out there that day." She said as she pulled a picture of him.

"What? They was all watching me?" I stopped braiding and looked at her in the mirror.

She shrugged. "Yeah."

"Why the fuck your friends was watching me?" I asked.

"To see if yo skinny ass was gon rat or not." She said. "But yea, so when Boog said something bout wanting you Cody said something bout—"

"Who Cody?" I asked.

"Mmcht." She said before pulling a picture of him up.

"So what Cody said bout me?" I asked as I continued to do her hair

"He said you was Karti bitch." She said.

"First of all, I ain't ever texted Karti tall goofy looking ass. Second, you let him call me a bitch?"

"He ain't say you was a bitch. He just said you was Karti chick." She defended him.

"He JuSt SaId YoU wAs KaRtI cHiCk." I mocked her. "Shut yo dumb ass up, I ain't nobody bitch."

"They think you a thurl jawn because you ain't snitch even when the cop was gon pay you to do it." She told me. "Most of these thot ass bitches out here would've lied just for the money."