Chapter 5.

Still waiting on those votes ^_^ Merry Christmas! Here is your present, a new chapter! And cookies ^_^ 🍪🍪🍪🍪 (::) (::) (::)! Well, happy reading!
_______________
Alex's POV:
I followed Henry to his den. When I got there, I saw a bright, cheery, young girl with red hair and freckles. "Hi! I'm Tanya! And this is my mate, Max!" "Hey." Max said cooly. What a strange pair. The girl is talkative and the boy is shy, a listener. Juliet commented. It's not so strange if you think about it, Tanya will always have someone to talk to that won't want to interrupt her. I replied. Juliet gave a thoughtful 'Hmmm' before retreating into my mind.

"Hello? Are you awake?" Tanya waved a hand in front of my face. I blinked and muttered "Yeah, sorry just caught up in my thoughts." Henry gave me a curious look. I ignored it. "Let's go to the pool! It's really hot out right now, let's go cool down!" She grabbed poor Max's hand and began to drag him. It wasn't that hot out, but maybe they were used to cooler weather. We are in California after all.

"Are you coming?" "Nah, I'll pass." She gave me a sad look with puppy dog eyes. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and laugh at her face. Those don't work on me. I just turned away to take a walk. Tanya grabbed my hand, and seemed surprised when I flinched and ducked for the expected blow. Tanya was gone. In her place stood Mason, raising his hand to hit me. I screamed in fear, wrenching myself out of his grasp.

I fell to the ground and curled up underneath a table. "Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me!" I continuously whimpered. Then, the table was transformed into bush, and Mason's sneering, cruel face turned into Tanya's concerned one. "D-Don't touch me." I snapped. "What happened to you?" Tanya's expression was one of concern and pity. Pity. I hate pity, it makes me feel weak. Useless.

"Don't look at me that way." I growled. She just gave me a sad confused look and ran to catch up with her waiting, loving mate to go to the pool. "Who abused you?" Henry spoke up after the young couple had left. I had forgotten he was here to be honest. "Abuse?" I fake chuckled. "I wasn't abused, I never was. I have lived a perfectly happy, normal life." "Mmmhmm, you never told me why you became a rogue." "It's none of your business." I snapped.

Henry sighed then said "I can't force you to tell me. Feel free to rant at anytime. I'm always open." He left leaving me to collect my own thoughts.
~~~~~~~~
^_^ Hola my amigos! (And amigas) Here is another chapter for you. Felis Navidad!