Chapter 14.

Alex's POV:

I woke up once again with a rag in my nose and tied to a chair. My throat felt like a scorching desert. The lighting was dim, so it was difficult to make anything out. I'm positive I made the right choice. Max and Tanya would make great Alpha's. A regular light turned on and after my eyes adjusted I gasped, making my throat hurt more. I was in my old pack's dungeon. A figure walked in with a plate of stale bread and water. It was Sasha, my sister.

She gazed at me quietly and walked over. She forced my jaws open and shoved in the bread. I choked, but managed to swallow most of it. She put the bottle in my mouth and took off the rag. I tilted my head back and water soothed my aching throat. I dropped the bottle into my lap, spilling a lot of water. "Thanks." I croaked. She nodded at me and left.

I hadn't seen Sasha since I was 10 years old, but I could still recognize her. I haven't seen my brother, Dylan that long either. I don't remember my parents, they disowned me to young. Of course, Dylan and Sasha lived with them. Another figure walked into the room. Noah. "Hello, Noah, how are you?" I said coldly. He didn't look me in the eye. "Where is the Moon Stone." He muttered quietly, as if he didn't have the right to ask.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said in a clipped, cold tone. "Please, just tell us where it is. They won't hurt you as much if you do." He begged me. "Even if I didn't know, I'd never tell you." I growled at him. I know now. I'm destined to never have a lover, so talking to him hurts more now. He sighed. "If you went just tell me, they'll torture it out of you."

"Bring it on."

~~~~

Maybe saying that wasn't a good idea. The people that came in to torture me seemed glad to do it. They think of it as more of a challenge to see who can break me first. I've gone through 17 people already. My ribs were cracked, my forehead was bleeding which was obscuring my vision, my entire body was coated in blood, and I was missing a pinky toe. (Guards came and dragged that psycho out) I had not spoken one word.

They seem to think I know where it is for some reason. They always made sure I didn't die, because then I'd be useless. An alive person are worth ten dead ones. They had given me a 30 minute break so my body could begin to heal myself-but not to much. The door swung open. I guess my break time is over.

Dylan walked in. I guess my own brother is sent to torture me. Whatever, it doesn't matter who, I'm alone in this world of pain and hate. I straightened myself up, making sure to look him in the eye as I always did. "Don't make me do this Al," he said softly. "I don't want to, but we have to know where the Moon Stone is." "I don't know what or where it is, but if I did I would rather die then tell you."

"Be careful what you wish for." A hard voice said from behind me. I looked to see the same man who had questioned me earlier. I recognize his voice. "Punch her, in the jaw. Break it, shatter it into a million pieces." My brother hesitated, shot me a sorrowful look, and punched me straight in the jaw. This time, I would've screamed if I could. I couldn't move my mouth, it hurt to much.

He broke my jaw. I can't speak. I can't speak! I started hyperventilating. "I didn't mean for you to actually do it you idiot! Now she can't talk!" "I-I'm sorry! Please don't hurt Violet!" Dylan was almost in tears. I'm guessing Violet is his mate. They must have her captive. I almost feel bad for him. Almost.

The pack doctor comes in and begins treating my broken jaw. They hand me a pencil and a notebook. "You're injuries will heal completely in about 2 months." Dr. Hernandez gave me a pitying look. He had always shown sympathy to me. He scurried out of the room. The man spoke after the Doctor left. "Just because you can't speak doesn't mean we can't get you to tell us."

What should I call my captor? I wrote down on the paper. "Call me... Ryan." I blinked, surprised at the normal sounding name. "We will get you to tell us." He narrowed his eyes at me and turned off the light. He walked out, leaving me alone in the empty darkness. Moon Stone... Now that I'm thinking about it more, it sounds familiar. I don't know from where through. It sounds familiar but I couldn't quiet place it.

Suddenly, the air is filled with my screams of pain. There is pounding on the door lots of wolves trying to get in. I don't know why. Why am I filled with such pain? It's almost as bad as my first shift! I scream for the pain to end. My jaw doesn't help at all. "MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!!!" I cry out. What did they do to me?
_______
Dun dun dunnnnn! Hue hue hue :3