PREMISE

Heyo.

If you're reading this, I'm beautiful. 😏

Lol, and so are you, you little human.

Thankyou for tapping on that READ. I welcome you in the world of Lut Gaye.

Let me tell you a little story behind how this world came into existence. One fine night, I was scrolling on YouTube and my eyes fell on a newly released bollywood music video in my recommendation. Since I'm a sap for all things bollywood, I instantly clicked on it and whatdya know? It was the Music Video of Emraan Hashmi's latest song: LUT GAYE. The song is so catchy and the video hit me right in the feeelzzzz; awakened the soya hua writer in me.

I decided to take inspiration from the tragic love-story in MV and turn it into a tale of my own with different characters, cheesiness, twist and turns.

So, in this world, you'll get a hot gangster with a dirty mind, a distressed and oppressed but trying to do her best bride, and a kameena villain out there to ruin their love story.

Sounds cliche, right? Well that's how it is so if it's not your cup of tea, then go get yo coffee.

Here are few things you've to keep in mind if you decide to read this disaster-piece.

~ The main plot is inspired by the Music Video of the song but will follow an entirely different storyline as things progress, with different setting, characters and um different tragedy :P

~ The characters are muslim but they don't represent Islam. The MC's aren't perfect muslims because honestly, no one is. They are sinners; they have flaws; they make mistakes---in other words, they're humans. Just like us. Go easy on them.

~ Please keep an open mind while you read this book. It contains swearing, and some ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) stuff because the male lead's mind is mostly found in the gutter.

~ English is not my first language so there are going to be mistakes. If you find them, do point them out. You'll be helping me a great deal.

~ Constructive criticism is appreciated (not without crying)

Alright, so with all that out of the way, let's move on to the:

S U M M A R Y
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

All her life, Iman Bakhtiyar has obediently nodded her head to her father's commands, smothering her own desires and silently hoping for a day when he regards her choices and rights.

The day does come when he releases her from his control, only for another man to take over the reins. Doomed to marry Haider Ali Khan: the man she despise, and not having enough courage to defy her father, she silently accepts her terrible fate.

Untill he barges in her life and turns her world upside down.

Zain.

The man who challenges her docility, pushes her buttons, and shakes her beliefs.

And, the man who is irresistibly charming, devastatingly seductive;  who burns down all her barriers with the fire of passion and makes her heart soar.  

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you're on-board, please add this book in your library for future updates and do let me know what you think of the plot and everything. I'd love to know your views.

To know more about the characters, SWIPE!!