Layers of love Pt8

<Connor POV >

We we're walking on a sidewalk when she started acting all « lovey Dovey »
i tried to keep a distance cause I didn't want her to get the wrong idea but she wouldn't stop trying to come closer. At one point I was fed up so I yelled:

C: STOP IT what are you doing
A: i..i was just trying to-
C: NO STOP IT i have a girlfriend

she got mad and yelled back at me
"THEN WHY DID U KISS ME" I got all quiet I didn't know what to say I was going to say I didn't kiss her but I knew I couldn't...

The rest of the walk home was quiet and awkward I got home and told Ari I was sorry and I didn't mean to kiss her and that I had a girlfriend. She answered me and said "fine." I didn't know if it was finished or if she was mad at me so I just let it go.

-Next day at school-

"ayo my man we havin a party at jake's house ITS GONNA BE HUGE invite who ever u want" said Ben to our friend group
« for sure » i said

I saw Kendall but hid and didn't say a word to her all day at the end of the day I got home and got a text from her

SHES SO DAMN CUTE how did I cheat on her...I told her I was ok and if we could go to jake's party Friday night and of course she she agreed.

Friday rolled around, I picked her up and she look beautiful in her dress and heels I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.
We got there and there were at least 200 people there. Jake was part of a rich family with a mansion so it didn't surprise me. Kendall went to hang out w her friends and I went with my friends . The party was the definition of LIT people were drinking, dancing   and even making out everywhere! I was really enjoying It but didn't rlly see Kendall i thought nothing of it.The party lasted a good 5 hours and at this point it was really late so I had to take my girl home so I went to look for her...but didn't find her.