Part 10

Conner never wanted anyone as much as Kenny, she might of never known but she helped him overcome his depression. She meant the world to him and it clawed his heart when he found out that she had been missing.

I'm sorry Kenny I really am if I had just been more careful this would've never happened to you

he said in a hushed tone

Conner seemed like he had the life of luxury ,was a perfect student, son, friend, boyfriend but inside of him he was alone,he was like a beautiful book with ripped pages. he has had depression for sometime during his life, his father was an alcoholic and would constantly fight and abuse his mother, his childhood had laughter, joy, love but sadness and violence overthrew him.

Kendall understood what he was going through , she helped him oversee his situations and turned is tears into her own. They understood one another.

but now...she was gone. His half HIS KENNY, was gone.

Conner stayed home that week and watched the news everyday without any delays.I'll never be able to forgive myself for this . He thought to himself.

that day he had thought about him n Kendall's sexual affection...he had the habit of thinking about the wrong things at the wrong times. Conner left his house,locking the door behind him as he heard pieces of furniture break before stepping away from the estate. He left  to go think under the pouring rain..

He and Kendall used to kiss in the rain...alone...slowly...deeply affectionate kisses.

he walked down his alley Fidgeting his Hands in his Pockets and kicking around the puddles of water caught in the crevices of the black cement. The moon was a deep grey with sides of black deepening the shade  of the sky. Conner bought two bus tickets.. one to get where he was going and one for when he'd have to come back..he knew he couldn't leave his parents they'd end up killing each-other if he did. He wandered his way to the hospital asking to see patient in room #162.

grandma. Kenny's gone. My Kenny's missing he said sobbing in his grandmas arms

She was deaf and mute. Diagnosed with stage 2 diabetes last year and needed special care ever since. Conner could never talk to her mom or dad about these things.. his grandmother comforted him when no one was around to.

After regaining himself, Conners grandma handed Conner a note from Kendall. He opened the note and let out a trembling gasp.