Layers of love pt:6

<Kendall's side>

I never wanted to get this close to Connor but he changed me and he's the first guy I've ever had sex with. I don't know what came over me that day...I'm not the type to wear skirts and tube tops I'm more the sweats and hoodies girl. Even when I thought Connor was freaky...damn I was wrong I never knew I could do that and I never thought I'd give head to guy I've met a week ago in a bathroom stall. He changed me forever...I never told Ari or Zenny because I never found a good time to tell them.

It was a week after the whole "giving head in school" thing and I walked into English class my only class with Connor with my classic black skirt and no Ari and Zenny in the way..... and there he was siting there with his messy hair and to die for smile

"Hey wassup handsome" I said to him
He blushed and looked away

Miss Garcia: Kendall sit down and stop misbehaving I have a class to teach

I sat down and my seat and constantly looked at Connor biting my lip, looking him up and down....

Miss Garcia: so the project is due in 2 weeks and you'll have work time in class today so hurry up and choose ur partners

ILL WORK WITH CONNOR I screamed

Miss Garcia: well right ahead start working class

We all sat in teams and as I was going up to Connors seat wich was further in the back of the class I secretly pulled down my panties slide them in my pocket went over to his desk pulled out his cock and fucked him on spot...the teacher was to focused to care and the rest were working.

For a solid 30 mins I just spun around his dick, riding it so hard that after class was over his sweats were wet and his dick was num. He looked embarrassed but I knew he liked it.

I gave him a wink while leaving class and left him there to clean up my mess that was dripping down his sweats...