This chapter is dedicated to Lunadna for blessing me with so many comments in the previous chapters. Thank you so much dearie.

UZO'S POV

A light tap on my back made me raise my head up from my desk. Kamsy stood in front of me worry etched his brows. "Uzo are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine Kamsy" I replied rubbing my bloodshot eyes.

"Uzo, you have been crying. Tell me the truth. What is wrong" he asked voicing out his concern. "I said I'm fine. I just want to be alone"
"Feel free to talk to me okay?"
I nodded and he walked away. I lay my head back on my desk and started reminiscing the day's activities.

I had seen Timi around severally. It felt like he was following me but I shrugged it off as soon as I saw him with Dinny. She was laughing to a joke he told.

I was glad I had no issues. It seemed like I was invincible as all eyes were on Timi and Dinny who was clinging to him like a leech.

The bell for break over went off and I stood up and grabbed a novel from my bag. Francine river's 'A voice in the wind' was folded in my right hand as I walked towards the door.

"Uzo!" I turned to Agatha who was already standing beside me. "Where to?" she asked arching a brow.
"Outside. To receive fresh air."
"Okay oh. I just...."

"Aaagghatthha" She turned to Daniel who was yelling her name.
"What is it? Why are you shouting as if dog bit you" she asked eyeing him.
"I'm trying to help your life here and you're insulting me abi" Daniel replied feigning hurt. Agatha etched her brows in confusion.
"We already have the answers to the assignment Mr Nathan gave us" hr said referring to the geography teacher.

I watched as Agatha scurried away and I walked out of the class.
The first two periods after break on Wednesdays were for the geography and history students. I didn't offer any so I decided to get out of the class to clear my head. Normally, I would have stayed back in class with either Damola in her history class or Agatha in her geography class but today, I decided I wanted to be alone.

I took quicker strides as I got closer to the room. I pushed open the door. The room was quite stuffy. I hadn't been there in months. I dusted a seat and sat down. I stared at the room in awe. Things had really changed around here. The faded musical notations on the board to the now empty hall and the almost fallen banner that indicated. MUSIC ROOM.

This music room held a lot of memories. Memories I wanted to get rid of but for some unknown reason, I   was comfortably seated in the same room I had dreaded. I shake my head vigorously to chase away the tears that were finding their way to my eyes. You have to stay strong Uzo. Do not cry for you are a strong girl. You held it in for so long. You let it out now. That was my Subconscious.

I exhaled a opened the novel on my laps. Chapter eighteen.

Just as I was about to start the second paragraph, the door bursted open. I was beyond shocked. Nobody comes here. Timi and I were the only people that had been in the music room in four years. Timi!

I looked over at the entrance from the corner of my eyes and my suspicion was confirmed. There stood Timi. I diverted my gaze back to my book and pretended I didn't see anyone.

"Uzo" His ever calm voice called as soon as he walked to where I was seated.
I snapped my head upwards "What do you want?" I asked venom laced in my voice. "I want to talk Uzo. I missed you so much" he said taking my hands.
"I don't want to talk to you" I snapped and stood up.

"Why are you behaving like this? What have I done?"

"What have you done?" I laughed hysterically hoping he noticed the sarcasm. "I don't have your time Timi. Stay away from me" I said and made attempt to leave the room but he pulled me back by my wrist.

" What has come over you? This is not the Uzo I used to know"

I chuckled "Of course I'm not the Uzo you used to know and I'll never be. Stay way from me Timilehin. I mean it" I said and pulled out of his grip. I picked up my novel and stormed out of the room.

    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

TIMI'S POV
"... I don't understand why she'd do that" he said his hands resting on his lap and his legs tapping impatiently on the cemented floor.
Peter was seated on his bed opposite mine while I lay in mine.

"But you said she was just stressed out the other day. You said I should give her a little space. I don't understand what is going on. The way she looked at me and talked to me, it was like I had committed a grave offense"

Peter exhaled and I continued. "Maybe she has moved on" I sighed and held my pillow closer to my chest.
"Believe me when I tell you. She hasn't" Peter said shaking his head.
"Then why is she doing this to me? Why is acting like she doesn't want me in her life anymore?" I sat upright my hands wrapped around my legs and my chin resting on my knees.

Peter burst into laughter. I turned to him "What's so funny" I asked with a frown.

"You look ridiculous Timi. You're acting like a girl from a cliché romance movie. All because of a girl" he shook his head in between laughter.

"All because of the girl that makes my heart go haywire"

"Eww...that was so cliché. Are you sure you're Timehin Adenuga my best friend from Primary school?" He asked with a disgusted look on his face.

"Be serious Peter" He snickered. "I'm sorry. All I'm saying is she'll come around. Give it time okay?" He said.

"You're right. Maybe I'm over thinking this. I'll give her time" I puffed.

Peter burst into uncontrollable laughter and I scrunched my face at him and this act only made him laugh the more. "Timi I swear you be girl"

"You're not okay" I threw my pillow at him and pounced on him hitting him across the face with my pillow. "Don't. Ever. Say. Such. About. Me." I said in between hitting him.

"Okay okay" he said raising his hands in mock surrender. I got up from his bed but he dragged me back and pulled me into a hug. "What the hell! What is this now?" I asked struggling from his grip. "I missed you Timi. Can't I hug my best friend again?" He asked grinning.

"No bro. It's weird. I don't do guys...don't hug me"

Peter chuckled and placed a kiss on my cheeks. "Eww..." I got up from his bed and went to mine cleaning my face with my hand. "I can still feel your lips on my cheeks" I whined and Peter was just laughing clutching his tummy.

"When I say I miss you Timi, I mean it" he said and erupted into another round of laughter this time I joined him in laughing almost falling off my bed. "Guy, you're a creep" I said and he chuckled.

"Tell me something I don't know"

Chapter eight is out💃💃💃

Thank you all so much for the votes and comments. I really appreciate.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. 😁😊🤗

Qhupid out🐾🐾