"Uzo! You are here?" My school mother Sade Falade smiled at me. "Yes" I answered.
"Long time oh! Look at how robust you are" she teased.
"Robust ke? Then what will you call Abundance or Pascal" I joked referring to the fattest people in the school. She laughed "I hope you have no problems"

"No problem... I just need your help with some topics" I said.

"Oya show me let me help " She said patting the space beside her on her bed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I couldn't believe it when a junior student told me that Sean Adeboye was waiting for me behind the biology lab that night.

Sean Adeboye was one of the school's hothead. He's nicknamed 'terry J' because of his rugged and gragra nature. My stomach churned as I sighted him. He was leaning on the wall with his phone in his hands typing furiously.

When I got to him, he looked up and smiled. "Hey" he began with his throaty voice which he tried to soften.
"What is it?" I asked almost impatiently. His smile widened making him look more annoying and ugly.

"Uzo...right" he asked
"Yes" I rolled my eyes. He stopped talking as a group of SS3 boys passed us. He spoke with them for a while and they left.

"Back to our discussion" he said licking his lips.
"Prep will soon begin please hurry up" I rolled my eyes.
"I've been noticing you. You're Adaku's sister right?"
"Hmm...." I grunted

"So who's your boyfriend?"
"Boyfriend?"
"Kamsy? That SS2 goat! He can't offer you anything"
"Who says I'm dating Kamsy?"
"Who doesn't know? He always follows you"

I shook my head. "Okay, since you say you have no boyfriend. How about you be my girl"

I glared at him "I can't date you"
"What?"
"I can't date you or anyone like you"
"Meaning?"
"Meaning I can never date you"
"So you're insulting me now?"
"I have not even started"
"Do I look like your mate?"
"Why didn't you think of that before asking me out" I ask in anger.

"Are you crazy? Do you know me at all?"
"Of corse I do. You're Sean Adeboye A.K.A the Terry J"

"I don't think you know me. Do you know how many girls I've used and how many would jump at this opportunity you have on a platter of gold"

"I'm definitely excluded"
"You don chop liver! You chop juju! I will deal with you girl. Do you think you're fine? Who you be sef? Because I say make I manage you, you come dey form for me. Wetin dey work you sef?"

"Terry man! What's going on her?" Chogu Umeh said walking towards us.
"Daggar ! This girl get mind to dey insult me. Me terry J"

"Babe you no dey look face?" Chogu asked.
"Do I look blind to you?" I asked angrily
"You get mouth to dey talk to me like that" Chogu said hitting his chest.

"Respect yourself and I will respect you. What even gave you the courage to approach me?"

"Mehn this girl na goat oh!" Sean said and tried to slap me but Chogu stopped him. "Don't hit her. You would be in trouble. Just calm down, we will treat her fuck up" he whispered to Sean to my hearing.

Sean turned to me "You'll pay girl. Mark my words...you will"

I hissed and walked away. This new year and term had already began with trouble.

I told Damola and Agatha what happened. At first Damola did not believe until Daniel Danjuma announced "Terry J dey vex oh! If you see the way he pushed me, I fear" Daniel said dusting his trouser. He always had an amused look on his face like he would burst into laughter at any moment.