Chapter 30

Third person's pov

(Three months later)

Caleb was sitting silently reading a book at night and aurora was in his arms, sitting on his lap relaxing. 'Aurora, I was just wondering...' Caleb said. 'What?' Aurora asked. 'Do you want to move in with me?' he asked her.

Aurora just stared silently at him for a minute. Caleb suddenly got scared. Had he rushed her? Was she not comfortable? He shouldn't have asked her that.

'Aurora, if you don't want to...' He said to her. 'Yes!' she exclaimed. 'What?!' he asked surprised. 'Yes, I will move in!' she said hugging him tightly. 'Today?' he asked her. 'Do you want me to?' she asked him. He just picked her up in his arms and went towards the bed and jumped on it with her. They both were laughing.

'

You really enjoy carrying me around!' she said to him. 'Has kind of developed into a habit.' He said to her chuckling. 'You are my home aurora. A place where I always want to be.' He said to rubbing the back of his hand against her cheek. She just kisses him.

(Two days later)

(Two days later)

After a long day of work Caleb entered his room with a smile on his face. But he was shocked. This was not his room!

This was not supposed to be his room! It looked like it had transformed into a girl island overnight. The curtains, bedding, lampshades and even colour of some walls had changed!

'Hey!' Aurora said hugging him. 'Honey, did you change all this?' He asked her. 'Yeah I did, it looks nice right?' she asked him.

'It looks... I mean..... It looks okay.' He said trying to smile. 'You don't like it?' she said. 'Speak the truth Caleb.'

'I don't, it looks really really girly, no just no.' He said to her. 'BUT you said I could move in and change some things.' she said. 'I said some things, not everything.' He argued back. 'there is  just too much of everything.'