Part 3

Khushi struggled under him as he kept fondling over her wildly. His lips claimed her neck and he kissed her all over her skin, her nails were dug in his hair as she felt those electrifying chills running down her heart, every time he sucked her neck. He then slowly moved down to her chest and tore off her inners. She froze there lying beneath him!

She was trying to find a way to hide herself as she felt so shy, she pulled over the blanket but he took no time to snatch it and throw away the floor. She caught hold of the bed sheet and tried to pull it up, but again Arnav's hands stopped her.

"Arnav." She moaned his name and shut her eyes, making him smirk like the wild beast he was.

"Relax Khushi, I won't leave u in the middle." He whispered in her ears and she felt goosebumps all over as his warm breaths touched her skin again.

Arnav was behaving in such an unexpected way! She had thought he would be slow and romantic.. He would first make her comfortable with just a few kisses and hugs and cuddles, but he was so different! He was looking at her so wildly, so passionately that she was shy to even look into his eyes for once!

She was comfortable this way too but the things were going too fast for her! But..she was glad.. Her husband liked to get intimate with her and she felt so proud.. None other than Arnav Singh Raizada was her husband and moreover, he was going so much mad for her! Arnav smashed his lips on hers and she opened her mouth comfortably.

While he kissed her madly, making her moan again and again, his hands moved all over her body. She was melting at his touch and his wildness no more bothered her. She felt good, she felt complete and all she wanted was to cooperate with him.

He moved down to her chest and her breaths stopped right then as he started exploring her, her hands clutched his hair tightly in her fist as his lips touched her skin all over, making him smirk to himself. He parted himself in a few seconds and looked at her, while she dug her face into the pillow to hide her blush, he turned her again using a little force..

"U need an invitation for your move?" He asked moving close to her again and she shut her eyes. Yes she did want to make a move but her shyness wasn't ready to stop!

"I can't." She said in a shivering and soft voice, making him smirk again, he liked knowing how he was making her feel.

"Why? What are u shy of now?"

She blushed again and realized she was lying without anything on herself.. But this time, she didn't cover herself up.

She held his arms tightly, pulled him closer and lip locked herself without wasting any second, he wasn't surprised! He was somewhere known to her wildness.

She kissed him deeply, though she had no knowledge but she did whatever the moment made her do. Her hands travelled to his chest and tore his shirt off, she looked at those sexy abs and then looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"In action??" He asked in a husky voice moving close to her lips and no matter how much she blushed, she pulled him closer and attacked his lips again. Her hands moved on his well built-up bare body and yes, she did feel aroused! He broke the kiss in a few seconds and smirked again.

"Not bad! U seem experienced!" He said wickedly, making her feel a little awkward this time. He sounded so serious!

"I am not, why are u saying so?" Khushi asked in confusion

His eyes thinned for a moment and he laughed at her.

"I am kidding, why are u taking it seriously? Any secret?" he winked seductively.

"No never!" She said frowning and once again he laughed at her.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's continue, yeah?"