Chapter 10: Day 10-11 Unfortunate

{G}

He was hurt. Covered in his own blood and in a way that Ga Eul would have never wished to see someone she cared for. She flew with him all the way to the hospital. Yi Jeong's brother Il Hyun doing the same but it was only Ga Eul that held on to his hand. The paramedics continued to speak around her putting an IV drip on Yi Jeong in order to try to stabilize him enough to make it to the hospital. Ga Eul refused to cry as much as tears were stinging her eyes she wanted to let YI Jeong know should he wake up at this moment that things would be okay. Ga Eul could feel her own heart squeeze as she took in just how badly beaten Yi Jeong was. There was not one inch of him that was not bruised or bleeding. She could hear the EMT say something about internal bleeding and Ga Eul knew it was not good. Il Hyun was quiet beside her and at the moment she couldn't really take the time to observe the other man and his reactions because all she did care about was that Yi Jeong is alright.

She could see his right hand lay limp at his side and Ga Eul felt not pity but fear. Knowing just how much pottery meant to Yi Jeong. There was too much going on in her mind her fears, her concerns, her parents, Yi Jeong's, their friends. There were so many questions of what if's and not enough time to worry about each one. It felt like an eternity to arrive at the hospital and Ga Eul found herself following Yi Jeong every step of the way there. In the back of her head, she could hear someone call her name while she tried to follow Yi Jeong into the emergency room but it was only when she felt arms wrap around her that she came to and tried to struggle out of them.

"No!"

"Please! You have to let me go with him." Ga Eul cried trying to fight her way out of this person's arms.

"Please. Please. I need to know he's going to be okay." She begged through her tears feeling like she was going crazy every second that she did not know what was going on with Yi Jeong.

"Ga Eul!" It was a voice that was firm, harsh, angry, and at the same time gentle. His voice caused her to still in his arms and slowly she was turned to face him.

"Appa" Ga Eul cried clinging on to her father who hugged her back just as tightly allowing Ga Eul to cry in his arms. It took Ga Eul a moment to realize that her mother along with Ariel's parents were also there.

"He's going to be okay sweetheart." Her mother comforted reaching to take Ga Eul's hand in hers.

"He's young and strong. He'll make it." Her father assured her. As much as Ga Eul wanted to believe that to be true her heart would remain in this state of limbo until she looked at Yi Jeong herself once again and he would look back at her.

{A}

It was only one glance she had given Yi Jeong and when she had Ariel had cringed in pain and fear the person beside her taking her in his arms to shield her away.

"Sempai." Ariel spoke while she looked up at Ji Hoo who tried to maintain his own composure. Though his eyes gave away the sadness he tried to hide.

"Are you alright? Were you hurt?" She questioned JI Hoo who simply shook his head.

"Ariel!"

Relieved to see her mother and father Ariel was quick to embrace them tightly. Her mother sobbing uncontrollably and it was only when she heard Ga Eul fighting to go with Yi Jeong that Ariel caught sight of Il Hyun who was doing the same. She wished to go to her friend but it was her mother who held her back and motioned to Ga Eul's parents who were both trying to comfort her. Ariel watched as her father went to Il Hyun and when Il Hyun turned to look at her father there was something in both their eyes and then Il Hyun began to cry in her fathers' arms.