.011

.011

"this whiskey got me feeling pretty

"this whiskey got me feeling pretty. so pardon me if i'm impolite."

days started to blend for toronto now, the heist had turn into something she didn't like. before she at least was okay with waking up and talking to hostages, happy to see her money print off everyday. to know what she had hit the jackpot and never had to work or run in her life again. but everything became the opposite, she wanted to put a bullet through every hostage's head now, they were loose ends now if they thought they were able to escape. now she hated to look at the money because she thought it was a tease now, she wouldn't be able to have it in the end because everything was going to shit.

the shit starting with the robbers themselves, the crews had different beliefs and wanted to run things differently and the hostages escaping was the last straw for them all. there people outside now that knew their faces, that was enough to be worried about. and with the professor not checking in brought another worry to the group. they were in a mouse trap now, and the robbers did what people do in any situation. panic.

"we open the door, call the police and let the medics take him." nairobi yelled at berlin as if it was obvious. oslo was brain dead and nothing could be done about it inside. turning him to the doctors it was a possibility that his life could be saved and he deserved the chance. "what are you talking about? the rules were crystal clear: nobody leaves. we all knew that even oslo!" berlin wasn't straying from the plan. it was too risky to have loose threads. toronto opened the office door walking into the scene.

"sixteen hostages escaped. the rules has changed."

"the hostages don't know what's going on here. oslo does." berlin told everyone. they were so close from getting the money and the chaos wouldn't stop berlin from his dreams. "even if he could, he wouldn't snitch. i bet if toronto got hit you'll send her out in a heartbeat. so i say let's take a vote." rio stood up to his feet looking at berlin. toronto approached the group, narrowing her eyes between rio and berlin.

"toronto is her own woman. and it's not a democracy." berlin withdrew his handgun pointing it at nairobi and toronto just rolled her eyes. she was sick and tired of the petty arguments leading to pointing guns at each other, as if they were going to shoot one and another. "no, it's not. we open those doors and we let oslo out." nairobi told berlin slowly so he could comprehend. toronto's eyes went over to helsinki, he was distraught that his blood was on the couch and he knew that oslo wouldn't make it out of the bank.

"no one is leaving." everyone had their guns pointed at berlin and he showed no fear. nairobi clicked her gun back and that's when helsinki had enough of the bickering. he stood up to his feet pushing nairobi's and berlin's gun down to the ground. her turned to nairobi, taking her gun out of her hand. "i talked to oslo before we got here. the wound doesn't matter. it's death before jail. do you understand?" helsinki looked around at everyone in the room.