.005

.005

"if you want we could be runaways

"if you want we could be runaways. running from any sight of love."

there comes a time where you want to defend your love for someone like tokyo did for rio, ready to say fuck the heist and run off together in this some fairy tale. and there were times when you wanted to end your love, something about was off. and there were times where you had to fight for your love, believe things that others couldn't. and toronto didn't know what time it was for her. she didn't even know if it was love.

no one knew where the shots came from. but toronto accounted for everyone but denver and toronto didn't want to go there. she didn't want to think that denver would kill someone. toronto was so hysterical that she couldn't talk to the hostages, she stayed tucked up the stairs just looking down at them as berlin walked around them and lied. of course that was something that the thieves only knew. and because they were falling apart they couldn't even go a second without undermining each other.

berlin tried to question the hostages about a cell phone that was found and of course no one wanted to own up to it. the hostages put their heads down shaking in fear. toronto's foot quickly went up and down, she was on the verge of cracking. because someone was shot and she knew it had to be a hostage. meaning she failed her job. tokyo went up to berlin demanding to know what happened. he dragged tokyo elsewhere too.

berlin turned around and signed toronto not sure if she had her aid in or not. "you too." berlin was the only one that knew sign language before he met toronto and it was handy for him. toronto stood up from the stairs and followed after tokyo, putting her aid back into her ear following after the two.

berlin revealed that monica was the one to suffer the death of the gunshots but that left toronto confused. how did berlin know if he was in the room with everyone when shots were fired? it left many questions for toronto. "she had a phone. what did you expect me to do?" berlin was getting ready to defend himself. toronto flicked her butterfly knife around. "scare her, damn it, not kill her. cut her ear off, like in the movies." nairobi listed alternatives. toronto was started to get heated. she pulled tokyo away from berlin so she could take her place.

"you dampened my department. i promised to keep those people safe and you just had to ruin it. you can't blame these people for trying to reach out. they want to leave and go home. and you execute one of them? a woman? who was involved with arturo roman? a mouthy motherfucker! we're not going to hear the end of this. they will have questions once they notice she hasn't returned. they will fear us. you killed a pregnant woman." toronto started to scream at him, and before she knew it she was holding a blade to his neck.