.010

.010

"i can just hear them now

"i can just hear them now. how could you let us down?"

time moved and toronto found herself not being at the safe as much anymore. she felt better and she found herself managing the hostages at different levels and rates. she checked in with the different groups and tried her best to soothe their worries with songs and jokes. she was being a people person that the hostages missed, but little did she know people were at their breaking point. and soon she would be too.

toronto checked in the working men downstairs guarded by oslo and helsinki. she smiled and waved, walking past the working hostages to get to helsinki. "toronto, watching over our shoulders to make sure our men are okay?" helsinki questioned, oslo giving her a smile and toronto just nodded looking at them both. "workers' benefits have to be in check, i'm just making sure everyone is alright... but him." toronto turned around seeing arturo walk towards the group. toronto joined helsinki side as arturo threw a smile at them both. "what is it?" helsinki questioned for the both of them.

"nice to see you miss toronto." arturo greeted toronto and she just nodded at him for him to continue. "i'm still not doing well." arturo told them both. toronto and helsinki turned to each other and then back to arturo. no one liked him, he caused so much problems and they still needed to aid him.

"what is it, arturo? do you want more pills?" toronto wasn't aware that arturo was still receiving medication. "no. i wish i could fix this with some aspirin. it's not that.it's just that, before, when i saw monica alive and well... i broke down and i don't think i reacted like she expected. the thing is, after your boyfriend denver, your friend helsinki..." arturo told them both and toronto rolled her eyes.

"i'm not seeing denver but continue." toronto had to correct arturo and he just looked at her shocked. "oh, my apologies... i just thought since you two were so close... well when denver took her downstairs to rest i felt like i needed to talk to her. i really do. please. and men should help other men fall in love." arturo winked at helsinki and toronto just rolled her eyes.

helsinki laughed and nodded. "alright, arturo we'll take you." helsinki answered for both of them and toronto just groaned, not wanting to go. but she knew she had to. she turned back see oslo patrolling. "you got it?"' she questioned and the man just nodded back.

everyone was occupied, thinking everything was going to plan in the heist but being distracted while doing the job wasn't needed. and the thieves would have to learn the hard way, at a big cost.

helsinki, toronto and arturo walked the hallway together going towards the safe. they heard moaning, looking around. toronto just smiled at helsinki. "is that your wife?" helsinki questioned and arturo shook his head. "monica wouldn't make a scene. it must be your friend?" arturo turned to them both. helsinki looked at toronto for confirmation.