EPILOGUE (PART I)

AVA'S POV

I stare at my reflection in the mirror and grin.

Today is my wedding day.

Katrina, my Mother and Lorelai are frantically running around me as they add the finishing touches to my dress.

I glance at myself in the mirror one last time and I grin. Wow. We actually made it. After all that's happened and all that we've been through I'm finally getting married!

I'm getting married to the man that I love. Max is the one for me.

Mother adjusts my veil and dress once more before tearing up. She dabs her fallen tears and sniffles.

"I am so proud of you, darling. Even though your Father is no longer with us, I know that he would be so proud of the woman that you have become."

My eyes begin to water as I embrace her once again. Kate sniffles before frantically fanning her face.

"We cannot cry! Our make-up looks way too good to mess up."

We all give a little chuckle before nodding in agreement.

Lorelai smiles, "Well we are just missing the final touch."

Before I can question her she disappears and walks back with a tiara.

Mother gasps as Lorelai hands her the tiara. I smile before turning towards the mirror as she gently places the tiara to my head.

I take in my reflection.