2

Ahsoka's eyes grew wide and she stared at the wookies. There were at least fifty. They were surrounding them on every side, ensuring they wouldn't escape. Rex hesitated before slowly walking down and out of the ship. He raised his hands in the air and murmured something to himself.

"We are not here to hurt you" Rex shouted to the wookies, "We have come to hide on your planet. We have also have some terrible news from you"

The wookies muttered to themselves making growling noises and low snarls. Half of them were injured with bandages over several limbs.

"The clone army has turned against the republic, they are under a special order from Lord Sidious. If you see any troopers do not engage they will kill you onsight" Rex explained.

He stepped closer and the wookies pointed their weapons at him and backed away. Ahsoka walked up next to him, her hands up as well.

"What are you doing?" she quietly yelled, "You're gonna get us killed!"

"I'm negotiating, just wait" Rex whispered back. "We are humbly asking to be able to stay on your planet for as long as we need. If it is not alright with you just say the word and we will be on our way"

The wookies started to close in on the duo. They came at Rex and Ahsoka at all sides, guns raised and ready to fire.

"Please we are friends of Master Yoda!" Ahsoka shouted.

This got the attention of one wookie inparticulary. He walked over to them and gave a growl of satisfaction. Ahsoka recognized the wookie as Chewbacca. To Rex's surprise, all the wookies turned around and traveled the other way. Chewbacca glanced back at the two strange foreigners then joined the others. Ahsoka sighed in relief. The team then put their hands down relaxed once more.

"Well that worked" Rex smirked looking at Ahsoka.

She just rolled her eyes and began to unpack their ship. She grabbed a backpack and slung it over her shoulder. Rex started to grab as many twigs and sticks as he could find. If they were going to survive here, they needed a fire. Ahsoka went back to where Rex was and showed him the backpack.

"We need resources" she pointed out, "I'm going to find a water source, maybe some food, and wood to build a shelter"

"I'll come with you" Rex insisted, wiping his hands on his armor.

"No I need you to stay here and look after the ship" Ahsoka explained, "If we just leave it here and someone takes it, we'll be stranded"

"I thought that was the whole point?" Rex asked, brow furrowed.

"We need to go back eventually. This is only for a while, nothing permanent" Ahsoka claimed, adjusting the backpack on her shoulder. "I'll be back within an hour, if I'm not back by then get in the ship and try to find me. I might have run into some trouble"

Rex gave a quick nod before gathering more sticks. Ahsoka made her way into the vast rain forest. Shyyyo birds squawked above her in the sky, ginormous Wroshyr trees towered over her. Ahsoka pushed past several vines, course leaves, and huge roots.

She heard the low growl of a terentatek and jumped behind a bush. Just moments after getting out of the way the huge, brown, beast thundered into the area. It's beady eyes examined its surroundings closely. It snorted and gave a mighty roar of anger.

It looked around hungry for the blood of a Force-sensitive. It thought it smelled one nearby. These monsters fed on the blood of Jedi and people who were very connected to the force. One slice by it's poisonous claws or horns and you would be dead before you could say Tatooine.