Chapter 43

^Uwu💜

Sorry for the mistakes. Enjoy the chapter:)

"Hello eomma"

"Hey kook-ah, how come you here." Mrs. Jeon asked jungkook who stood at the door of Kim Mansion.

"Come on, come inside." She ushered him to walk inside and he did but not before bowing in respect. Eunwi just pat his head while smiling. They sat inside the living room.

"What made you come here-miss me?" she chuckled when jungkook look up with a slightly wide eyes looking like a deer caught in headlight. He smile nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Ahh actually...yes hehe" he laugh lightly, alot nervous then he should but he can't help it.

She laugh at his state. "Loosen up boy, I won't bite" she calmly says settling some of his nervouseness. "How's tae?" She asked smiling to make him comfortable because she sense this is not the only thing jungkook is here plus he has some bags with him too.

"Oh he's fine just a bit moody here and there but other than that great" he smile just the thought of his bloated husband glaring at him cutely with his bread cheeks puffed out and the big pouty lips makes his heart flipping. She nodded in understanding knowing about her son's mood swings.

"I'm here to tell you that my project that we were working on got a big success and we get alot of profit" he excitedly says smiling widely. "I'm sorry i came here all of a sudden but i couldn't wait to tell you so i came here straight from the office" he again rubbed his neck in nervous.

She smiled happily at that. "Wow! Congratulations kook-ah. I'm so happy for you" she stood up and hugged him patting his back in the process. "You deserve it" jungkook smiled and pull away.

"And also you remember i told you about the surprise?" She nodded happily. "You got it?" Eunwi asked smiling toothily. Jungkook nodded. "Yes and all the decorations will be done tonight so I'm thinking of showing it to Tae tomorrow!"

"That would be great!" she exclaimed. "Today looks like to be your lucky day!" She laughed.

Jungkook stop laughing at that.

"I guess..."Jungkook smile sadly, suddenly remembering the real purpose he's here for. She stopped laughing seeing jungkook look away. "Hey sweetie, what wrong?" She made him sit again settling herself beside him.

Jungkook rubbed his hands together, biting his lips. He chuckled sadly. "I wish it was my lucky day" he started and looked down containing his emotions, not wanted to mess himself infront of her. He rubbed his face with his both hands and sigh out.

"Because it's the same day my mother was taken away from me-even if she was not in my life at the moment." he bite his lips and look up at her. Eunwi saw the unshed tears in his eyes, yoona(jungkook's biological mother) really was jungkook's world. He could never forget her even when he called her eomma now but yoona will stay in jungkook's heart forever as a missing piece which he never get the chance to see- to love and to cherish.

"It's her death anniversary" he let the tear fall from his eyes. He can't hold it anymore. She means so much more to him than anyone ever. No matter how many times he already cry over her but he always teared up thinking about her, thinking what it would've been to have her in his life, how his life would've been so change if she was there. He'd never be alone or had the painful past he gone through. It'd been so much better to have her by his side to wipe his tears when he's in pain, to be able to hug her when he feels alone, to be able to cry in her lap, to be able to love her and gets the motherly love, he would've never felt left out if she was there. He didn't had to be scared of the world if she was there to hold him in her arms to secure him and moreover just to have her in his life would be so great.