Chapter 12

Taehyung wake up hearing the birds chirping and a slight rays of sunlight that were creeping their way out of the little space of curtains. He smile at the peaceful atmosphere.

He was going to stretch when he feel something on his waist, he look down to see a strong arm hugging him tightly like he will go somewhere if he didn't hold tight. He smile and turned around.

He saw his bun sleeping soundly while only in his sweat pants, and taehyung was wearing his shirt. He touch his face with his fingers, remembering the last night memories.

Last night, such a beautiful night of his life. He blushed remembering how good his gukkie made him feel. He rub his nose against his, he is feeling so much love for the person sleeping infront of him. He think he will gonna explode. He giggle.

"What are you doing to me, my bunny" he whispered looking at him so lovingly. He put his forehead against his and stay like this. It feels too good to have him beside himself.

He stays like this for a good 15 minutes, loving his presence more than ever. Then jungkook change his position and lay on his back still in his sleep.

Taehyung saw the time and it was for jungkook to wake up now. So he sit on jungkook stomach and started kissing his face making him groan. He giggle at his scrunch nose.

"Rise and shine baby bunbun" he whispered in his ear. He yelped when jungkook suddenly change their position, now taehyung was laying on his back and jungkook was half top of him and he smile his bunny smile that made taehyung heart melt. It was so adorable, his eyes half open, messy hair and a bunny smile, he think he will going to die out of cuteness.

"Morning love" he said in his raspy morning voice and hide his face in taehyungs neck. The room is too bright for his liking and he was still sleepy. Taehgung giggle at his lazy husband.

"Wake up now baby, you have to get ready too." He said patting his hair. Jungkook shake his head and mumbled 'still sleepy' In his neck.

"Fine, let me go atleast i will go get a shower, then you get after me." Jungkook look up hearing this, suddenly not sleepy at all. "why don't we take together, it will save our time just like you said, i will get late for work." He said smirking.

"No way, just go to sleep again." taehyung blush and push him off of him. And about to get up when jungkook pulled him down again. And hover above him trapping him between his thighs."Why" he pout.

"Because no, now let me go." Taehyung said avoiding his gaze. "Wait, are you thinking we will do something like last night." He said smirking. "No" he said his face getting redder.

"Then why, you shouldn't have any problem then." Taehyung sigh, he know he will not win with his stubborn bunny.

"Fine, only shower" he warned him with narrowed eyes and jungkook smirked again. He leaned down and whisper in his ear, "No promises"

"Jungkook!!" He slap his bare chest blushing. Jungkook laughed.

"Where did you get that sudden confidence, you can't even ask for a hug to me and now look at you." Jungkook look into his eyes and whisper seductively.

"Oh love, i already was a confident person, but just didn't know how to do that firstly. It was all new to me but now.." he kissed his forehead.

"I already kissed you.." Then his right cheek.
"I already confessed my love to you.." Then his left cheek.
"I already had the most beautiful night of my life, by making love to you.." then he kiss his nose.
"Now i know that you love me too, it gave me my confidence." And then lastly he kissed his lips.