Chapter 34

Vote and Comment please ;)

Jungkook got a call from taehyung asking to come home early tonight as he planned something for them and has a big surprise for him. He sent the location to jungkook saying to come here after office instead to their home. Jungkook agreed plus also knowing that today was their marriage anniversary so taehyung must have planned it.

He quickly do his important works and meetings for tonight and get his things and drove to the location taehyung had sent. It took him 40 minutes to arrived. He came out of the car. It was a forest and there were signs that's showing the direction. It was kind of like forest thingy with trees and all.

He follow the arrows after arrows and came to the clearing where there was a table decorated with many lightnings, flowers and boxes. A tree was full of fairy lights with the pictures of taehyung and him hanging around it. Their honeymoon pics were also their. He didn't know when taehyung get this from his dslr. He was looking through all the pictures smiling seeing their pretty pictures all around when he hear the whisper in his ear.

"Happy Anniversary ggukie"

Jungkook turned around smiling ever so beautifully melting taehyung seeing his big muscle bunny

Jungkook turned around smiling ever so beautifully melting taehyung seeing his big muscle bunny. Jungkook hugged him and kiss his forehead.
"Oh baby~ this is so beautiful"

He let go of him and kiss taehyung lips softly, one hand cupping his cheeks delicately. "Happy Anniversary to you too, angel"

"And thank you for all this" he says looking around them. The place was glowing with fairy lights it was so gorgeous. Taehyung smile and kiss his cheeks looking at jungkook with so much adoration and love. He can't believe he's carrying this man's child. He can't wait to see his reaction.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it baby" he smile pecking his nose softly.

"There's still a big surprise left" taehyung says.

"My biggest surprise of this night standing right infront of me-babe look at you. You look gorgeous, so so pretty." Jungkook compliment looking at taehyung up and down, he was looking like a literall angel sent straight from heaven.