22 | Mind, Body and Soul

- Warning! Major depictions of PTSD -

.·。.·゜·༺♥༻ ·゜·。.

CAL LEROY SR.

"Your bathwater is prepared, Your Majesty." The Valet informed as he slipped Cal's suit off and put it on the hanger. Loosening the Emperor's tie, he folded it neatly before helping him get out of his shirt. "Shall I bring you anything?"

Changing into his bathrobe, Cal tied up the sash around his waist. "No, thank you."

"Well then, enjoy your bath, Sire." He gave him a deep bow.

Cal stepped into his bathroom before disrobing himself. The heady scent of birch and white musk hit his nostrils. Turning on the radio, he walked over to the bathtub, slipping his remaining clothes off.

Tomorrow would be the first night of his birthday celebration thus he planned on replenishing himself tonight. Setting his foot into the water, he made sure of the temperature before dipping himself in. His muscles relaxed from the Epsom salt, relieving him of the tension and stress caused by the pressure of his royal duties.

He sat there with his legs stretched out, the music from the radio played along with the subtle metronome of water dripping from the faucet. The servants had dimmed the light bulbs, giving him a perfect ambience to ease down, staring up at the ceiling while resting his back on the side of the tub. Such a blissful, quiet, time alone.

To think about things!

Such as, how exciting his birthday celebrations would be after eight years. To throw a massive birthday party with Junior for the first time! And Gigi.

Gigi.

Cal could not deny that his wife had been the epicentre of his thoughts lately. Especially, when he was like this, alone and naked...

Thinking about her eyes—the way she looked at him fueled with fire, and her smile, and her breasts. Then her hair, and her breasts. And her lips, and her breasts, and her waist, and also her breasts.

Blood rushed south toward his groin, bringing about the stiffening of his length. Shutting his eyes, he slipped deeper into the water, entertaining himself with these thoughts.

Behind his lids, she appeared in front of him— just as she was; beautiful, clever, and so good to him.

Sire...

He could almost hear her voice, calling out to him, longing for him. How her palms would seize every inch of his body, his ass even. How he ached for that; becoming hers.

Sire...

Gi...

Trembling, a hot pool of desire curled in his gut as he got closer, lips chanting her name. With the glorious picture of Gigi in his mind, he finished and drifted off.

"My Prince..."

Another feminine voice reappeared out of the darkness. A flash of recollection, disrupting Gigi's perfect imagery and turned her into a ghostly manifestation of that atrocious witch.

"You're going to be mine forever, my Prince. We are a part of you now..."

The brunette simpered, caressing her rounded stomach.

"I have a part of you..."

Emerging out of the water in haste, Cal coughed out some that got into his throat and nose. His heart pounded against his ribs, panting hard as he clutched onto the edge of the tub for his dear life. Before he could realize it, tears were streaming down his cheeks.