~Extra~

"You kissed him!!" Ami yelled. You placed a hand on your ears. "Don't yell." you instructed, leaning back against the wall. You were seated with Ami and Jushiro. Jushiro laughed at her outburst. "I never knew you were so daring (Y/N)-san." you gave a proud smile. "I had to snag him before someone else did." you said. Jushiro continued to laugh. "Maybe you should take notes Ami~" you poked her in the side and she scowled. "Shut up." She grumbled.

"Where is you captain anyway?" you asked. She looked off into the sky. "He's probably sleeping, or drinking. That guy is something else." Jushiro nodded in agreement. "He can be a bit too much at times. I can't imagine my life without him though. "

"Yeah." Ami said wistfully. You smirked. "Why don't you just admit you have a crush on him." She flushed and Jushiro's eyes sprung open in shock. "I-Is that true!" Ami glared at you.

"A-Ah, gomen." Ami played with the fingers not meeting Jushiro's eyes.

"I-I do." she spilled. He just grinned. "I must say I'm surprised. I thought you hated him." Ami shot up. "I DO!!" he sweatdropped. "I-I see.." You could tell the subject was making her uncomfortable. She looked down with a sad expression. You took her hand. "Listen, I know for a fact that he feels the same way. I can tell. Just let him know how you feel." her eyes were shaking. "B-But what if he doesn't.." you smiled. " Someone would be crazy to reject you. Jushiro patted her on the shoulder. "(Y/N)-san is right, I do believe he returns your feelings. "She sighed out.

"Even if I don't want to, you guys are going to keep bugging me." You nodded. She stood with a flame in her eyes. "Fine! I'm going to confess!" she yelled. You pumped your fists. "That's it!!"

"Gambatte Ami-san!!" Jushiro encouraged. She raised her hands, walking off like a robot and you laughed. "She's hopeless."

~Shunsui's office~

A knock was heard at the door. Ami stood on the other side, hands shaking slightly. "T-Taicho?.." she called hesitantly. When there was no reply she slid the door open. She stepped in, closing the door behind her. She surveyed the area until her eyes landed on the dark haired reaper. He was sound asleep on the couch. His hat was on the floor, arm resting over his eyes. Ami walked over, pushing back some of her blond hair behind her ear. "Just as I thought. Sleeping again." He shifted slightly, hand moving to the back of his head.

She sighed, kneeling down before him. "Why do I even like you, a-all you do is sleep and drink!" she accused. He didn't respond, not that she expected him to. Her hands moved on their own, brushing the strand of hair out of his face. Her fingertips traced a pattern from his cheeks to his lips. She blushed. "Why did I have to fall in love with you...Shunsui.. " she whispered. His eyes opened and she panicked, rushing to move away. "T-Taicho!" she said in surprise. He grabbed her wrist, halting her movements. Ami's heart hammered in her chest at the look he wore.

"I care about you to Ami-san." he said huskily. Her cheeks flared up. Shunsui's hand moved to stroke her cheek. Her lips quivered as he leaned in slowly. When their lips connected Ami moaned. Her hands smoothen over his chest, as he deepened the kiss. He sat upright slowly, pulling her into his lap. Ami pulled away with a flush when he wrapped his arms around her body.

She pressed her face into his chest to hide her embarassment. Shunsui chuckled.

"So cute~" he teased. Ami pouted, pushing him back down on the couch as she straddled him. Shunsui's eyes visibly widened at the action.

"I-I'll show you cute!"