Chapter 9 part 3

After her dialogue full of confidence and hurt Neil felt guilty but he couldn't at any cost let her see that ,  he needed to look as the tough Neil not the sweet one so he just ignored her and went out of the room to office but the strange thing is that his attempt of ignoring her failed and only one thing was coming in his vision : avni's pretty face with those sad eyes .he suddenly looked at his watch to realize that time ran fast and it was already 6 the party will get started soon in his house and that too for him and his wife ,as soon as the word wife came in his mind an idea popped out with it ,he got up fast and ran to his manager and friend dd.
Neil : « dd I want to meet our company's designer !now »
Dd : « sir she is here but she must be working on the new collection for our magazine !so.. » dd tried to explain but failed as Neil answered : « idon't care call her now » dd nodded and went to get her and in some moments she was in front of him .
Neil : « I want a dress.. a nice one ! Let's say the best one !from the dresses for the magazine shoot »
Designer: « sure sir »she showed him the most expensive one but he disagreed fast seeing how much exposed it was ! It looked more of a nighty than a dress ,she was about to show him another dress but his eyes fell on a blue off shoulder dress he pointed towards it .
The designer : « sir it is a very nice choice but it's the only one left means only one size »
Neil took the dress in his hands ignoring the designer he looked at it for a second to murmur : « it will fit her perfectly » he was about to put it in his bag but the designer stopped him !
The designer : « sir if it is a gift i can pack it for you ! »Neil just nodded ,as soon as it was done he smiled at her as a thank you and ran to his car driving fast ,luckily he reached with the last retouches of the decoration before the arrival of the guests,he ran to the room and entered in a hurry and locked the door so that he could lean on it to breathe but the opposite happened he lost his breath as he saw Avni standing there absolutely shocked holding her little towel which was barely hiding her assets or thighs next to her skin ,after some seconds of stopped breath and widened eyes she decided to shout but Neil walked fast to stop her in which he was successful as his hand was now on her lips .
Neil: « why are you shouting ? What if someomne comes ? They will understand that we are acting !! Because you shouldn't care if your husband sees you naked ! »
Avni pushed his hand :« I am not naked»
Neil : « half naked »he corrected .
Avni :« can you please turn around ?»she was red by now ! Neil just nodded and turned she was going back to the bathroom but stopped at his voice .
« you don't need to wear mom's saree the one which is in your hand ! Don't ask me how I know that you asked her for something to wear !"
Avni blinked then said :"I don't have anything  than that which can be worn for this type of party ! " she sighed.
Neil:"you do ! » with that he gave her the box in his hand still his back facing her she took it from him and entered the bathroom afraid of her towel falling at any time as soon as she closed the bathroom's door she smiled and got excited tearing up the package to open a box and there come this gorgeous dress that took away her breath , hoping that it would fit she started wearing it .Neil in the same time wore a black suit in the room and arranged his hair and sat on the bed waiting for her to come out so that they can pretend to be the perfect couple who comes downstairs together hand in hand , or maybe he was just waiting to see how his wife would look in his gift ! how much the dress would fit ! How gorgeous she would look ! Or maybe he was waiting for her reaction to his gift which he didn't receive yet from her ,and crack the door opened and her comes the first step of a high black heel extremely sexy he thought and then going upwards the bluer gown and the slightly exposed chest and fully exposed shoulder , and those collar bones I want to suck on them hardly he thought (what ? Your going crazy Neil he self slapped himself ) and finally that beautiful angelic face with a very light makeup but a red lip and those long black hair all over her shoulders .
She stood there looking every where but him feeling different and nervous but all that nervousness disappeared as soon as a word came out of his mouth WOW.it was all he could say she kinda chuckled and blushed ,his breath was stuck In his throat as he saw her walking to him with a small smile but that last breath got lost somewhere in his body as soon as he felt her hand hold his arm even if it was on the fabric of the suit but still he felt an electricity go through all his body but it disappeared as soon as she spoke :"remember ? The perfect couple's acting ? »
Neil nodded and and walked with her feeling like a lucky man or husband and it gave him this feeling of a very responsible person by the way she held his arm like a woman would hold her man but he felt very hurt at the same time when she treated him the way he treats her coldly !
Is it what she feels when I talk to her that way ?
____________________________
Guuuuuuyyys finnalyy done with this chapter I hope you enjoyed it as well as the two precedent ones .
Thank you for waiting loving and supporting ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT.......💝💝💝