12 I Love You

Our proper date went smoothly, well at least for Zhao Yunlan because I think that he had the best time of his life by forcing me to rode the roller coaster 3 times in a row! At first I just wanted to tease him but karma hit me hard

Our proper date went smoothly, well at least for Zhao Yunlan because I think that he had the best time of his life by forcing me to rode the roller coaster 3 times in a row! At first I just wanted to tease him but karma hit me hard. My head felt dizzy but good thing was Zhao Yunlan bought me a blueberry cotton candy that I love so much.

(Next time, if you want to visit me.. please bring cotton candy with you. Especially blueberry flavour, because I love blueberry and I love cotton candy. Okay? - Shen Wei)

(Ps. Strawberry is fine too, I love strawberry - Shen Wei) 😊😊

Okay, back to the story, karma actually hit me twice that day, remember when I fooled him by telling him that we had sex when he was drunk? Well, the truth was he knew that I lied but then he used that opportunity to strike me back by asked me to marry him. I was shocked especially when he said that he had prepared everything.

Not like I don’t want to marry him. I do want it, not gonna lie….. I love him so much even thought he is arrogant, pervert and annoying boss but I love him. People might think that I’m childish and playful because of the way I treated my boyfriend with teasing or something that I said to him. But as I said, I love him so much and I don’t know the reason of that. My feeling for him is always sincere.

Back to marriage, for that moment, I wasn’t ready. Marriage is a big deal because I just want to get married once and live with my husband for the rest of my life. Me and Zhao Yunlan just knew each other for a few weeks that moment. I think that we have to know each other more before making a lifetime commitment.

Also, he gave me a lifetime contract didn’t he? I couldn’t go anywhere so……… we actually looked like a married couple without legal certificate and didn’t live under the same roof but we spent the most of the day together.

Don’t forget to mention that we love each other *shy shy* 😝😝

I was relieved when he said that he just teased me about that and I made a mental note to myself that I have to think twice before decide to tease this man. Even thought I was the loser that day but It’s okay. Zhao Yunlan was happy. That was the most important thing. I still didn’t know about his problem but all I care was how to make him feel better. But he asked me to accompany him tomorrow to meet his mother and I gladly said yes.

I am gonna be the best boyfriend ever! ………………. so Zhao Yunlan will love me forever and his groupies finally give up. Hohoho I’m waiting for that day to come when Zhu Hong finally write a desperate story about her unrequited love for my boyfriend. 😉😉

Told you, I’m also the evil bunny hahaha 😈😈

After I said yes, I got out of the bed and put my jacket on, Zhao Yunlan looked at me with confused. There was surely something on his mind but I had prepared for his cunning plan. If he attacked me again then I would kick his calf. I was waiting for a while but Zhao Yunlan didn’t make a single move so I decided to ask.