08 Lovers Don't Do That

First of all, some of readers told me that this story is like their stress-reliever because this story is full of romantic comedy without any ‘big problem’ at all. well, I agree. Because personally I like this story too, actually I need this story because all of my other stories are full of chaos and drama, I need something easy to balance all of my stories. Also this story is kind of remedy for me after too many chaos in my life or in my work, so if I write this too many, you will know that my life is in chaos hahaha.

Okay now let’s get back to the story, we are still read this from the boss’s point of view also this time is a little bit serious chapter. Let’s get to know the boss better. 

*** 

Since I was a kid, my grandfather told me that every man must play the part of his ambition

Since I was a kid, my grandfather told me that every man must play the part of his ambition. If you are trying to be a successful man, you must play the part. So I did, I studied hard and played a part of my ambition to be a successful man like my grandfather. Was I that ambitious? At first no because my grandfather was kinda forced me to be an ambitious man. My father died when I was 5 so I was the only one that left in the Zhao Family. I had to be my grandfather’s successor. So yeah, my grandfather taught me everything, he also built this character in me until I got used to it and became Zhao Yunlan like you know.

Was that hard? Absolutely.

I didn’t have the life like the others. I didn’t have a time to play. All I did was studied and studied. My grandfather wanted me to be perfect so he provided me with everything. And then I also became perfectionist. I like perfection, that’s why I want all around me to be perfect. Including my secretary. And since I never knew anything beside work, I need someone be able to take care of my other thing. Now you know why I wanted my secretary to take care of my daily routines other than work too. And since I like perfection, I demand my secretary to be perfect too. If they make a mistake, I can’t take it. Everything went like that until the clumsy, carefree and naughty bunny came into my life.

His personality kinda affected me too. He changed my life to be more colourful and full of emotion. I like this new life until the point that I don’t want my old boring life back someday. And because this bunny was the main reason why my life changed I didn’t want to lose him. I wanted to keep him forever. That was my first intention. But then the feeling had changed into something unexpected. Yes you can call it love.

But the problem is this bunny was not only naughty but also dummy. Well, it wasn’t all his fault. I admit that I wasn’t good in word. When I was in my previous relationship, it was kind of arranged relationship that related to our business together so I didn’t need such a formality like saying I love you or something like that. At first, I didn’t know what to do that’s why I chose to demonstrated it. But since this bunny was inexperienced so he didn’t get my clue. Arrgghhh……

He also didn’t understand that I was so jealous when he talked to this Guanying. So I invited myself to his dinner. Don’t call me shameless, as I said I am ambitious man so I will try everything to get what I want. And I want this bunny.