thought so - 2012! donnie x male! reader

Thought So - 2012! Donnie x Male! Reader

────────────────────

Request- witxsketch

Request is- "The reader tries to confesses to Donnie but Donnie assumes that the reader means it in a friendly way. So, the reader asks him to go stargazing and try to confess to him more clearly. The reader tries to get Donnies mine off April by surprising him with a kiss.

────────────────────

"Hey Donnie, how are ya?" You ask while walking into his lab. You could see him typing away on his computer, looking up and smiling at you. "Hey, (Y/N)! I'm good, and you?"

You smile, pull up a chair and sit across from him and began to talk about whatever.

"...And then I punched him!"

Donnie laughed while you finished your story of what happened at school today. "Wow (Y/N), you're awesome. It seems like all of the girls would like you."

You sighed, "..Maybe.."

You knew he was thinking about April again when you saw his once happy expression disappear. 

You then decided to take a risk. Confess.

"H-Hey..Donnie?"

"Yeah?" He asked while looking over at you.

"I really like you."

Donnie didn't say anything until he chuckled. "Thanks (Y/N), I like you too dude."

...

'Okay- so he took it the wrong way-'

"Uh well actually-"

You were cut off by April coming into the lab, "Donnie, the boys say we've gotta head off to patrol now. (Y/N), feel free to come with if you'd like."

"S-sure thing April!" Donnie says with hearts in his eyes, just like an anime character of some sort.

You and Donnie stood up and you shook your head, "Ah nah, it's cool. I'll just catch up with you turtles later. See ya."

You quickly walk out, not wanting to watch Donnie falling head over heels for April. It pissed you off, you said goodbye to Raph and Mikey and in the corner of your eye you watch as April lightly shoves through Donnie just to go over to Casey.

"Bitch.."

"What??" Raphael gets slightly angry and Mikey laughs. "Sorry Raph, not about you. Just got lost in thought. I'll see you guys later."

"Bye, (Y/N)."

"See ya dude!"

────────────────────

You went back home and groaned, frustrated that Donnie didn't understand your confession. "It's probably my fault for not being clear enough."

You start to do some homework and you finish after two hours later. It was currently 11 PM and you decided to talk to Donnie again.

You:
'Hey dude, I need 2 talk to U. Meet me at my rooftop so we can stargaze or something'

Donnie:
'Sure. See you in 5.'

You waited on your rooftop for a bit, nervously chewing on your nails. You heard a thump from behind and felt somebody sit next to you.

"Ah, hey (Y/N)." Donnie smiles. You greet him back and ask, "How was patrol?"

He doesn't say anything for about a second until he decides to speak up. "It was alright."

"You sure? Anything happen?"

He doesn't say anything again until you nudge him lightly. "Well, I mean..it's just the same as always. April and Casey."

You listen to Donnie ramble on about April.

"April is just so great I mean- I know you say she might have a bit of an attitude and she's kinda mean to me but I don't know.."

You decided that enough was enough and went straight for it. You silenced the purple bandana wearing turtle with a kiss, completely catching him off guard.

"Could April do that?"

"........No."

"Though so."