who will it be - 2012! leo x fem! reader x 2012! raph

Who will it be? - 2012! Leo x Fem! Reader x 2012! Raph

────────────────────

Request- ttcottco

Request is- "One night Leonardo and Raphael see the Purple Dragons following (Y/N), when they were about to swoop in and do something (Y/N) was already beating them up. When one of them was ready to surprise attack her, the turtles jump in and save her. Their friendship grows and both brothers over time develop feelings for her, now- who will she pick?"

────────────────────

Walking home one night, you could feel the way the Purple Dragons' eyes followed your every movement.

'I'm really not in the mood for this tonight.' You thought yourself bitterly, turning the corner and speeding up your pace.

"Raph, you see that?" Leonardo points, watching the scene unfold. His brother nods, "Let's go put a stop to it before anything serious happens."

Leonardo and Raph ready their weapons, but they freeze in their spot when they see you punch one of the men, and sending another one flying with a kick.

"Okay...?" Leonardo mutters in suprise.

They watch the scene unfold for a bit, until they realize it's time to jump in when one of the members prepares to attack from behind. Leonardo jumps on top of him, kicking him near Raphael who punches the guy and throws him back.

They quickly finish off with the other members, which causes you to stand off to the side and watch in amazement. "Woah.." You mumbled under your breath.

Raph and Leo turn to face you, preparing for your scream of terror but it never comes. Leonardo puts his katanas away, "Uh, are you okay, miss..?"

The other one remains silent, only staring at you. He slowly shoves his weapons away, waiting for you to speak.

You clear your throat, still in shock. "U-Um yeah, thanks. I'm (Y/N), I appreciate your help."

Leonardo smiles, his shoulders drop in relief. "I'm Leonardo, and this is Raphael."

Raphael crosses his arms, "How'd you know how to fight like that? You've got a pretty powerful punch, huh?"

You notice the way he smirks, it's faint, but it's there. You watch as Leonardo nods, waiting for an answer.

"Ah, It kinda comes naturally to me? I've had some lessons but most of it is just..skill?" You scratch your neck, giggling in embarrassment. You weren't prepared for the way the boys stared at you in slight shock and amazement.