Chapter 1

Jaliyah Pov

I'm getting ready to out with my best friends

I'm getting ready to out with my best friends. We are going to a concert just to have fun. My best friend Genesis texted in the group chat between my other best friend Kayla.

Genesis 🔮✨
Are y'all ready because I'm ready to go!

Jaliyah 😻
Girl I been ready.

Kayla💕
I'm ready.

When Genesis picked up me and Kayla up asked "Who's concert we going to?" Kayla and Genesis told m don't worry about it. When we got to the concert is was a lot of people there. We got there it was early. When the concert started I saw lil tjay come out. Me, Genesis, and Kayla was in the very front. While lil tjay was preforming he looked me and started smiling. I started smiling.

When the show was over this security came up to me and told me to follow him. I asked him "Where are we going?" The security told me "Just follow me and you'll find out." For a second I thought I was getting kidnapped.

When we got backstage I saw lil tjay. The security said "This her right?" Then li tjay said "Yeah this is her". I was so confused because I didn't know what was going on. He started talking to me because I was zoning out on him because I was thinking about Genesis and Kayla. Until he asked what's my name. I told him my name is was Jaliyah.

He asked me to go with back to his hotel. I said yeah because why not? We get to the hotel I pulled out a chair and sat down. He sat in front of me. He asked me to be his girlfriend. I told him I'll think about it. He looked at me and started licking his lips. I lowkey started to get wet. He stood up and grabbed my hand and started kissing me. I laid on my back and he started eat me out. When he got done he put the tip in. He started to go faster. The faster he went I wanted to cry because it felt good but at the same time it hurt. He started to hit from the back. After he got done he bussed a nut. He laid on me and started to give me hickeys.

Don't mind the errors :)