Chapter 29

Xiao Zhan is sitting in the park, waiting for Yibo. Yibo said he wants to go for an evening date with him after his class. His phone lights up, signalling him that he got a message. He opens it. Then his lips curl upward. He types away the reply. That time when he catches a glimpse he is familiar with.

"Pei Xin!" He shouting a name.

The person halts. He turns to the person who calling him. Xiao Zhan waves his hand. Pei Xin walks toward him, and he sits next to Xiao Zhan. His face is dark and his mouth is pouting.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Zhan asking when he doesn't see the cheerful Qi Pei Xin.

Pei Xin doesn't answer immediately. He glances at Xiao Zhan.

"Zhan ge... How did you come out about yourself?" He asks eventually.

"Huh?" Xiao Zhan dumbstruck.

"Do you know if I... If I and Fan Xing.." Pei Xin is hesitate wether he tells him or no.

"Ahh? So Yibo wasn't blabbering nonsense that time! Yeah... He told me. But I thought he was talking alien's language again...?" Xiao Zhan smiles.

"Yeah.. that's true," Pei Xin lowered his head.

"So are you planning to come out now?" Xiao Zhan asks.

Pei Xin nods.

"But I'm too scare..." He mumbles.

Xiao Zhan taps his shoulder.

"I know. I can feel it. I've been in there once. But Yibo gives me the courage to come out. Not with words, but with his action. Basically, he was scared, too if my father would againsts our relationship. But he kept showing me his love and support that make me have a courage to tell my family about it. He kinda annoying and weird. Hahaha.... But that's what I attached to him for. He's kinda... Limited edition person. So, I won't let him gone to waste. I'll keep him as long as he wants to be with me. He is still so young and has a long journey to go on. Maybe one day he'll find someone better and wants to live a life with them... Then by that time, I might have to let him.." Xiao Zhan's sentence is being cut off.

"No! I will never leave you! I'll grow old with you, shou shou!" Yibo clinging on Xiao Zhan's neck. He hugs Xiao Zhan from behind.

Xiao Zhan bites his lower lip. Eyes are glistening with tears. He holds Yibo's hand and stroke it gently.

"Never say those kind of words anymore! That's nonsense I will leave you! You know how much I love you. Nothing can measures it! Only death can take us apart!" Yibo ranting  the words.

Xiao Zhan looks up to see Yibo who already cries. He smiles fondly, then rubs his thumb on Yibo's tears.

"Never ever say it again. Or..." Yibo hangs his words.

"Or?" Xiao Zhan smirks.

"Or I'll fuck you senselessly!" Yibo declares.

"So I'll say it often..!" Xiao Zhan chuckles.

"Shou shouuuu....!!" Yibo whines. He walks over the bench to take a seat.

"Eh? Where is Pei Xin?" Xiao Zhan looked around when he can't find Pei Xin. Then he looks up st the maple tree and sees Pei Xin is hanging there munching an apple.

"How come he gets an apple from maple tree?" Xiao Zhan mumbles.

"Hey, dork! What are you doing up there?" Yibo shouts at Pei Xin.

"Asshole! I was asking your boyfriend about coming out and you came act lovey dovey with him! I want to vomit already!" Pei Xin makes a complain.

"Why is it so difficult for you? Just tell your parents! About how their reaction, you think about it later!" Yibo says.