Dream

Its warm so warm
The birds are chirping
There's people outside laughing
Just like summer should be

I look over to jorge
He's half naked and his face is red
"Baby, can we finish what we started, please?" He whined .
I pulled him closer to me and he attached his lips to mine
He licked inside of my mouth, so I opened is slightly, allowing him to kiss me properly
He slid his hand down the the front of my boxers and started plaming me
"Oh fuck," I moaned, he leant down and kissed my clothed buldge, then went to take my boxers off

"What the fuck!" I yelled, waking myself up , and jorge in the bed below me.

"What! What happened!" He said falling out of bed , and forming his fingers into guns and pointing it in a random direction, due to his sleep mask.

"Nothing, nothing happened. I'm fine." I lied, instantly regretting my choice of wearing just boxers to sleep.

"Oh, okay. Don't scare me like that. I'm going to make breakfast, come down when you're ready," he said, and then walked out of the room and down the stairs.

I kind of don't want to go down and eat when he made for me. I thought, as I slipped a blue shirt over my head, and pulled on black basketball shorts.

I went down the stairs and saw him eating and a plate full of food for me.

He probably knows.
Shut the fuck up no he doesn't.
Okay, but he does

I sat down hesitantly, and picked up the fork he had set out.

I cut a piece of the pancake up and slipped a piece into my mouth
He's half naked, his face is red
I stopped, and stood up.
Jorge looked at me
"Baby can we finish what we started, please?"
The dream was echoing in my head
"Do you want me to walk you to the sports center now?" He asked, when suddenly his friend walked in.

"Oh, hey Abby," he said to the girl.

"What's going on?" She asked jorge, he looked at me.
I pulled him closer and he attached his lips to mine
Stop. Stop I don't want it.

"I was about to walk him to the sports center , actually," he said, and then smiled at her.
He licked inside of my mouth, so I opened is slightly, allowing him to kiss me properly
I scrunched my face up, and shook my head.

"Oh, I can do it, I know the first day there's your first meeting for the annual games," she said, smiling.

Suddenly the dream stopped playing in my head.
Thank god.
"Oh- uhm. Okay, benji would you want her to take you instead?" He asked. I nodded, and she smiled, and we walked out of the cabin.

I was so thankful the dream stopped. Maybe I shouldn't talk to jorge. That was weird .

"So you'll want to remember how to get there, not that I wouldn't want to take you," she said, and bumped into me slightly, on purpose.

"Okay," I laughed.

"So what's your name?" She asked me.

"Benji," I said. She nodded.

"Cute, it's different, I like it," she smiled.
I laughed and agreed. Soon we got to the sports center. It was a huge glass building in the shape of a circle, and inside there was people playing football.

"So, this is your stop," she said, and turned to me.
She's actually quite cute.

"I guess so," I said, and laughed lightly.

She then placed her hand on my bicep and squeezed lightly.

"Make sure you put these big muscles to good use," she said, then winked and walked off.
Maybe I should hang around her more.

Jorge's pov

Abby walked in my cabin after her walk with benji.
"How was the walk?" I said, kinda bitter that I wasn't the one to walk him.

"Good, actually, I think he likes me!" She said, smiling and jumping slightly.

"Uh, Abby, I told you that I like him," I said .

"Uh, oh. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal since he's obviously straight," she said, crossing her arms.

"Uh, oh, well it kinda fucking is," I said.

sHe furrowed her brows.

"What the fuck Jorge, he's straight!"she said, slightly raising her tone.

"You don't know that! And you knew I liked him!" I said, matching her tone.

"You don't have control over him just because he's your bunkmate!" She yelled. That honestly hurt a little.

"And you don't have control over him just because you want him!" I fired back, and her face took the expression of hurt.

"Ugh!" We yelled in unison, and then it was silent.

"Fine. You want him so much? We'll just see who he goes for," she said .

"Fine!" I yelled.

"Fine!" She replied, and then stomped out of my cabin.

God, this boy better be worth it. I thought, and then sat at the table.

I really like him, but he did seem kinda distant this morning. And what was with the situation of when he woke up?

Oh god, is it because he realized he fell asleep in boxers? Hopefully I don't make him uncomfortable by just being in the room.

God I really really hope he's gay, bi, something.

Maybe I should flirt with him until he tells me to stop, then that's when I'll know he's straight, or just not into me.

Hopefully it would be straight because I really want him to be into me.

I checked the clock and then headed out to the annual games meeting. Hoping it would keep my mind off of benji.