16

"Hey we're back," he whispered, "do you want me to carry you?" I shook my head. I'm capable of walking myself.

Walking up the stairs had to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do and that's saying a lot since I was raised on a farm. Wes grabbed my hand and guided me to his room, I thanked him before flopping myself on his bed. I stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours before breaking the silence and his staring, "Is she coming back tonight?" I questioned feeling uneasy about the thought of the unknown girl coming back.

"No, she's not. And it's not what you think, I promise. She's just a girl I used to mess around with and now she's jealous because you intimidate her," he told me and I nodded. I admit that it did feel better.

"Sometimes you hurt me," I blurted our before even thinking, but I didn't regret it.

"I know," he sighed, "but I swear I don't mean to, especially now. The last thing I want to do is hurt you now." He sat down next to me on the bed staring down at me. "But you hurt me tonight."

"What are you talking about?" I stammered, running over my words.

"You dress like this, to go out with another guy. I saw the lipstick on his face so I know you two kissed, there's no telling what else happened. And you're so drunk, so I don't even know if he took advantage of you. Did he," the concern in his voice made me feel like such a shitty person and the tone in his voice made me believe that I made a mistake.

"I'll tell you the whole story if you'd like me to," I suggested in the middle of a hiccup attack, he nodded. "Well, Jess talked me into going out and when we did it was just going to be the two of us. But when we went to order drinks these two guys offered to buy them so we all hung out for a while and I ended up dancing with one of them. But then this song came on and all I could think about was you and that bothered me so much because no matter how many times you hurt my feelings, I still can't get you off my mind. So in the moment, I've already had way too many drinks and decided to kiss him, because I thought that it would get you off my mind. It didn't work. I tried imagining that his hair was yours but it wouldn't work. So he got me another drink and we danced some more and he did get a little handsy and then we left," I explained in an attempt to give him the full story, it was hard considering that everything was blurry though.

"I'm going to kill him," he snapped clenching his jaw.

"Please don't, it's my fault."

"No Danielle, you're very drunk, no one should ever touch you like that especially when you're drunk," I cut him off my sitting up and colliding my lips onto his. He hesitated at first but eventually gave in and kissed me back. This is what I wanted all day, not Sam, or a random stranger. I wanted Wes. I knew the first time he kissed me that his lips would be my drug, I just didn't know how consumed I could be with every single touch.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my lower back, I just needed his touch. "You know how hard it was to not touch you in this dress?" He groaned as he lifted me on his lap.

I tangled my fingers in his messy brown locks. He backed away for a second before attacking my chest with his kisses. He trailed down to my cleavage and began sucking between the leather of my dress. I pulled him back to my lips while lifting the ends up his black cotton shirt up, once it was successfully off I tossed it on the ground and traced my fingers on the black ink before kissing his neck and chest. "Hey, I enjoy this, I really do but we should stop," he paused as I leaned back from his chest to look at him, "I don't want to do something that you might regret in the morning."

"But I want to."

He laughed before picking me up and placing me beside him, "Well than let's hope you still want to when you're sober." I sighed, but I knew he had a point. He got up from his bed and pulled out a shirt from his drawer. "Here you can wear this to sleep in," he said tossing me a large black T-shirt.

I stood up and took off my heels before realizing I couldn't reach the zipper on the back. "This sounds really cliche but can you please help me unzip this," I pleased sounding like a girl in a romcom movie. He laughed as he stood behind me to unzip the leather dress. His fingertips touching my back caused goosebumps and the only thing I wanted to do was kiss him again, but I controlled my hormones and headed to the restroom. As I was in there I also managed to wash my make up of off, pretty poorly since I didn't have makeup wipes but it's better than sleeping in a full face of eyeliner and lipstick.

I came out to see Wes shirtless and in only a pair of gym shorts. "That shirt is so big on you," he pointed out that the shirt goes all the way down to a couple inches above my knees.

I felt less drunk than what I was but I was still feeling the buzz as I laid down next to Wes staring at his tattoos. "I really like your tattoos," I admitted followed by a hiccup.

"Thank you, maybe you'll let me give you one one day," he laughed as I drifted off to sleep.